Windows 10: Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903

Discus and support Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All 4 of my Windows 10 computers have been just upgraded to version 1903. Since the upgrade all 4 show a blurry background image on the lock/sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tdehan, Jun 21, 2019.

1. tdehan Win User

Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903

All 4 of my Windows 10 computers have been just upgraded to version 1903. Since the upgrade all 4 show a blurry background image on the lock/sign in screen. Is this a bug?

:)

tdehan, Jun 21, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 lock/sign in screen blury since upgrade to 1903 - Similar Threads - lock sign screen

2. No sign in on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No sign in on lock screen: Computer boots up but won't give me sign in on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-on-lock-screen/039b940b-13e3-4cb0-8d92-0bd50b550a41
  3. No sign in on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sign in on lock screen: Computer boots up but won't give me sign in on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-on-lock-screen/039b940b-13e3-4cb0-8d92-0bd50b550a41
  4. No sign in on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock screen/sign-on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock screen/sign-on: I only have one account on my Windows 10 desktop. It used to boot up to the "in-focus" lock screen. I would press the space bar to display the password box. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Now on a boot-up from power off, it goes to the "blurry" lock screen...
  6. Windows lock screen and sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows lock screen and sign in: My HP laptop windows 10 can't start. It's not recognising my paasword or PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lock-screen-and-sign-in/66db6827-da2d-43c3-ae87-37a2e6a5c2be
  7. Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin: I lock my screen using win-L. Works great. I want windows to lock after 3 minutes idle time and using my pin to open. I cannot figure out how to define this......
  8. Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903: I recently installed upgrade 1903 to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude and to my Surface 3 Professional. Since the upgrade the Dell latitude takes 20 minutes or more to fully shut down. The Surface is running fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  9. windows 1903 sign in screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 1903 sign in screen problem: My computer updated to 1903, and when it restarted it went to mysign in screen asking for my password or pin number. I put it in and then I got a blue screen saying my user profile did not load, so I'm not able to get into my computer. It also does'nt have an option now to...
  10. Lock & Sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock & Sign-in screen: When I turn on my computer, a picture of a lone backpack on a mountain w/a lake is shown (picture 1). When I move my mouse to bring up the screen where I can choose an account, I get the same screen. This also happens when I'm in Windows & lock the screen (which I rarely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up picture blurry

2. In windows 10 the account name log in page is blurry

3. windows 10 screen goes blurry cant log in

4. why is splash screen blurry windows 10,
  5. windows bluetooth lock screen windows 10 1903,
  6. w10 blurred screen,
  7. cant log into windows blurry background,
  8. mindows 10 spash screen blurry,
  9. cortona fix my blurry lock screen,
  10. Unable to get login\sign in Screen windows 10 version 1903,
  11. windows login screen goes blury and doesnt go to login window,