Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock up

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 locks up when running applications and idling. total lockup. sound buffer repeats. screen either totally black, white or light blue. no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _Austin_, Jan 20, 2020.

1. _Austin_ Win User

Windows 10 Lock up

Windows 10 locks up when running applications and idling.

total lockup. sound buffer repeats. screen either totally black, white or light blue. no BSoD. have to turn off at power.

happens at least once a day.

lost count of work lost.

started when automatic upgraded to win10

have updated devices, run scannow, run virus scanners, removed everything from startup sequence, and every other suggestion on the internet.

have latest windows update.

have plenty of free un-fragmented disk space.

start menu begins to not work, works for 2 seconds when opened. then menu background goes dark and unresponsive

sometimes doing the re-register trick Get-appxpackage fixes this, other times not.

please don't tell me to try things, just tell me how to fix. i cannot be the only person experiencing this.

either tell me the exact error log to send you to inform you of the problem, or other instrumentation.

many thanks.

:)

_Austin_, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Lock up

Delta6326, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock up

1. Windows 10 Lock up - Similar Threads - Lock

2. i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear: i am on windows 10 and when i click on the caps lock button there is a notification that say caps lock on and caps lock off with the image of the locker.i've tried all the tips that exist on youtube and google to make it desepear but it don't work.can you help me thanks you....
  3. i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear: i am on windows 10 and when i click on the caps lock button there is a notification that say caps lock on and caps lock off with the image of the locker.i've tried all the tips that exist on youtube and google to make it desepear but it don't work.can you help me thanks you....
  4. i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  6. Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!

Lock Screen Daily Changing Pictures is gone!: What happened to my daily lock screen changing pictures and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-daily-changing-pictures-is-gone/b8ecc31e-10ca-4d0b-b67c-7d7b2dd035ee
  7. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  8. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  9. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

10. caps lock off - screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 locks up constantly 2020