Windows 10: Windows 10 locked me from using windows

Discus and support Windows 10 locked me from using windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically my computer restarted and after it booted back. I have no access to any settings no updates no nothing and even when i try to get into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoyanPP, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 locked me from using windows

So basically my computer restarted and after it booted back. I have no access to any settings no updates no nothing and even when i try to get into my xbox account says that the program is blocked by group policy which i checked and its not blocking anything. USB flash drives don't work either and cant switch accounts. If body want to help i can provide images and more details.

submitted by /u/BoyanPP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoyanPP, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locked me from using windows

Delta6326, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 locked me from using windows

1. Windows 10 locked me from using windows - Similar Threads - locked using

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  4. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  5. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  6. How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.: I locked my device using the find my device section in my Microsoft account and now if i try to click sign in it just reloads the locked screen and dosent allow me to input my password....
  7. How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.

How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.: I locked my device using the find my device section in my Microsoft account and now if i try to click sign in it just reloads the locked screen and dosent allow me to input my password....
  8. How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?: Hello Community!Been trying to create a script that sets a lock screen image on Windows 11 then run that script on multiple devices, all solutions I found online aren't working so far, tried:Path: HKLM:\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization'String:...
  9. How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?

How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?: Hello Community!Been trying to create a script that sets a lock screen image on Windows 11 then run that script on multiple devices, all solutions I found online aren't working so far, tried:Path: HKLM:\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization'String:...
  10. How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?

How to set Lock screen Image using Powershell or registry?: Hello Community!Been trying to create a script that sets a lock screen image on Windows 11 then run that script on multiple devices, all solutions I found online aren't working so far, tried:Path: HKLM:\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization' String:...