Windows 10: Windows 10 Locked out

Discus and support Windows 10 Locked out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Please help me My laptop has an windows 10 and it as an locked out I have try steps from YouTube and internet solution but it not works its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Prathmesh711, May 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Locked out

Hi

Please help me

My laptop has an windows 10 and it as an locked out

I have try steps from YouTube and internet solution but it not works its says

open windows password screen

Then press shift and restart

Then troubleshoot

And after showing any option

And choice it ask for password

It's not work Please help me

I have no windows 10 disc and boot device

. Plz solve my problem

:)

Prathmesh711, May 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Locked out

Delta6326, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Locked out

1. Windows 10 Locked out - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Remote Desktop - How to Increase Lock Timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop - How to Increase Lock Timeout: I am on Windows 10 Enterprise. I use Remote Desktop Connection to remote into Windows 2012 and Window 2016 Servers and often move back and forth between my machine one or more remote servers. The timeout period, before the RDC forces me to re-enter my password seems very...
  3. Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?: Microsoft gave me store credit without informing me that there was a certain spending limit. I was lied to about my product being under warranty and they attempted to charge me 900$ then after 4 months they finally gave me the refund however part of the refund was given in a...
  4. locked myself out of my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked myself out of my microsoft account: Hi, I tried logging into our Microsoft account this morning and my login wanted me to verify my information. I was supposed to get a code to my work email address but I didn't get an email. So I tried to verify by getting a code to my cell phone. I got a code but when I tried...
  5. After upgrading to 2004, PC will be unstable due to apps locking up and requires a reboot...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After upgrading to 2004, PC will be unstable due to apps locking up and requires a reboot...: This issue happens every time I wake the PC now. All apps including Task Manager will not function properly after PC comes out of sleep. The only remedy is restart PC Anyone dealing with the same?...
  6. After upgrading to 2004, PC will be unusable due to apps locking up and requires a reboot...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After upgrading to 2004, PC will be unusable due to apps locking up and requires a reboot...: This issue happens every time I wake the PC now. All apps including Task Manager will not function properly after PC comes out of sleep. The only remedy is restart PC Anyone dealing with the same?...
  7. Lock Screen Image is Wrong.

Lock Screen Image is Wrong.: This is not the first time I have experienced this cosmetic issue with windows 10. It's like it has a mind of its own and it is a malevolent mind indeed. I select my desired image in the settings screen for the lock screen. The desired image shows there, but not in the...
  8. default background and lock screeen setting

default background and lock screeen setting: Running Windows 10 on Lenova laptop. How do I change back to the default background ,lock screen setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-background-and-lock-screeen-setting/65a90b31-17f2-493c-8ddd-d8a26cf86955
  9. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation lock: Hello, I have a 360 HP laptop, windows 10, and it just stopped rotating and turning into tablet mode when i change it's position. When I go to the action center, the rotation lock is all of the sudden greyed out, and when I checked tablet mode's settings, the "Make Windows...
  10. How to lock Windows 10 Computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to lock Windows 10 Computer?: I had used the windows classic shell for a while and i use to click on start menu, and you can go and click on lock. I don't see this option on windows 10? The only way it seem to be control alt delete... then click on lock. Is that the right and only way? 157315