Windows 10: Windows 10 locked

Discus and support Windows 10 locked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 locked

Windows 10 locked [​IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this screen is appearing, no option to get my windows ,what is the problem , any solutions???

:)

BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locked

Delta6326, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 locked

1. Windows 10 locked - Similar Threads - locked

2. Function lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function lock: Just purchased new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha. In order to use the function keys at the top I have to press the FN button and then whatever function I want like volume or screen brightness. However there is a FN lock when on I can press these buttons with out having to press...
  3. Windows 10 update 2004 locking up system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update 2004 locking up system: I have a very fast and reliable system and went from the last version of Windows 10 to 2004 today and it’s a disaster. The system is locking up after minutes of use ans no matter what I do. Outlook 2019 with the latest update only says “not responding” along with my poor...
  4. Laptop Locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locked: I haven't worried about it much, it happened in November last year. My brother was using my laptop when a yellow screen with the words "Locking..." appeared. When I would try to turn it on around that time, it turned on but showed a black screen then turned back off. Now, if...
  5. Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information

Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information: Hi Until very recently, I had CAS Viewer displaying art images in the background. Yet, I removed it and updated Windows 10 so that I could restore or rollback to that theme that displays images randomly I guess from the cloud, changes from times to times and that comes...
  6. Lock screen spotlight links not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen spotlight links not working: The links on my spotlight lock screen do not work anymore. Previously, when I would click on them, it would make me sign in, then immediately bring up Edge and go to the link. It doesn't do this anymore. It makes me sign in, but doesn't bring up Edge anymore, instead it...
  7. Bitlocker Is locking my main hard drive and deleting applications after ssd upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Is locking my main hard drive and deleting applications after ssd upgrade: Hey all, I was hoping to see if anyone would be able to help me with my current predicament. Recently I cloned over my Windows 10 OS and files from my smaller 256gb ssd boot drive to a much larger 500gb ssd. I store all of my main applications on my hard disk drive 1tb....
  8. Laptop locking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop locking: I was playing a game on my laptop then it suddenly went into locking and switched off and won't switch back on what can I do. Do I leave it for a bit and try and switch it back on...
  9. Installing pattern lock screen

Installing pattern lock screen: I can not install pattern lock screen. Can you help me guys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-pattern-lock-screen/d3c289b6-1efd-4917-b9de-161a25eab680
  10. Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS: Hello. I had big trouble yesterday while clean installing w10 on this laptop. It came with Windows 8.1 The issue I am having is that I cannot manually enter BIOS (Tried all keys, although it seems it's F2). The only way I can enter BIOS is to invoke it through Windows...