Windows 10: Windows 10 locked

Discus and support Windows 10 locked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 locked

Windows 10 locked [​IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this screen is appearing, no option to get my windows ,what is the problem , any solutions???

:)

BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locked

Delta6326, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 locked

1. Windows 10 locked - Similar Threads - locked

2. caps lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    caps lock: how can I see on screen when caps lock is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock/dd289e1d-ad27-4f5d-8722-dfa1c82e01ad
  3. PC won't lock after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't lock after going to sleep: This is a problem for me, because I want to be sure that if I accidentally forget to lock it manually, it will lock on it's own and not be open for everybody. I have set the sleep mode to be 10 minutes of inactivity. I have also been to the Sign-in settings and set the...
  4. Number Lock Wont Go Away On Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number Lock Wont Go Away On Windows 10 S: I Am On A Lenovo Laptop Running Windows 10. And The Number Lock Indicator Icon Wont Go Away, It Worked Fine When I Had The Laptop For Days, And The Problem Just Started Happening, Please Help....
  5. Space/enter not dismissing lock screen

Space/enter not dismissing lock screen: I'm having an issue that happens completely randomly where when I open my laptop and the lock screen appears (normal) but then pressing Space or Enter does not dismiss it; I have to use the mouse or slide up on the touch screen. I did a bit of searching and came across this...
  6. My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock: Hi Team, My uncle is less educated with cyber crime & owns a small scale enterprise. Owns PC & legitimate Windows 7 copy was infested with coronafile lock. Appriciate if you could provide patch of any sorts...
  7. Modifier keys stuck/locked and repeated beep when repeatedly using Fn+ArrowKey+Modifier key...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Modifier keys stuck/locked and repeated beep when repeatedly using Fn+ArrowKey+Modifier key...: On my Huawei Matebook X Pro, when I use Fn+Left/Right+Shift/Ctrl repeatedly to select to the beginning/end of line, or navigate to beginning/end of document, the Ctrl or Shift modifier key is locked active without being pressed and for the duration and sometimes after the...
  8. Windows 10 locked me from using windows

Windows 10 locked me from using windows: So basically my computer restarted and after it booted back. I have no access to any settings no updates no nothing and even when i try to get into my xbox account says that the program is blocked by group policy which i checked and its not blocking anything. USB flash drives...
  9. I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK.: I purchase this aplication unlock feature. Ads Free With Unlock All Templates and Collages For Lifetime. aplication name : photo editor and photo collage maker : photo frame designer. after payment the feature still lock. already reinstall twice. the feature still lock....
  10. Caps Lock/Control Key Swap

Caps Lock/Control Key Swap: Some how my Caps Lock and Control Key have swapped and I'm struggling to find a solution while searching online. Not sure what would cause this outside of some random key combination. submitted by /u/luxveniae [link] [comments]...