Windows 10: Windows 10 locked

Discus and support Windows 10 locked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 locked

Windows 10 locked [​IMG]I have installed dual boot on windows10 by ubuntu . Grub error happened, then i cannot login to my windows .Everytime I power on the laptop this screen is appearing, no option to get my windows ,what is the problem , any solutions???

:)

BalaHari-272, May 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locked

Delta6326, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 locked

1. Windows 10 locked - Similar Threads - locked

2. Change lock screen slide show time interval & transition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change lock screen slide show time interval & transition: How can I change the time interval for the lock screen slide show? I want Windows to pick a random picture from my folder every day or every couple of hours. And if the picture changes while the lock screen is visible, I want them to cross fade. There is Advanced settings in...
  3. Laptop locks automatically and then goes off?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop locks automatically and then goes off?: Hello, For some time now, my laptop sometimes simply locks itself automatically with a blue lock screen and then automatically goes into sleep mode. I use Windows 10 64bit, have an intel Core i5 7200U and a Geforce 940MX. Laptop sperrt sich automatisch und geht dann aus?
  4. Infinite lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Infinite lock screen: Everytine my computer needs to be restarted, whether it randomly restarts itself or I restarted it for a visual studio installation, the welcome screen comes up and its stuck saying welcome while loading. Its as if I had logged in but it says “user” and will not open to...
  5. Why was the option to use a solid color on the Lock-Screen removed from the Win-10 GUI and...

Why was the option to use a solid color on the Lock-Screen removed from the Win-10 GUI and...: I found a thread with a closely related question here, asking HOW to do it instead of WHY, but that thread was locked and I was unable to comment on it, or request some/any form of input from MS, hence this new question. For those just looking for the answer to HOW, visit...
  6. Windows Spotlight Lock Screen displays as theme color

Windows Spotlight Lock Screen displays as theme color: [ATTACH] Windows Spotlight will not display. This is my theme color...that's all that shows up on my account, other accounts are normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-lock-screen-displays-as-theme/dc3b2127-d8d8-4324-ab32-8c8e0eb99b1b
  7. Locked out of Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Safe Mode: I've been trying to enter safe mode with networking. I have correctly entered my password several times. I have tried to use a boot USB to remove the password, but the system will not recognize the USB as a drive for start up in the BIOS. Any ideas?...
  8. On-screen keyboard opens in lock screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On-screen keyboard opens in lock screen?: [ATTACH] Every time I boot the PC, this on-screen keyboard appears, which I can close temporarily but I can't deactivate it completely. I have tried a lot of things but without success. In the settings it is actually disabled and in the login settings of the control...
  9. Bitlocker lock partition D:\ in my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker lock partition D:\ in my PC: Dear team support, This is Nguyen, I am an IT Vietnam, I need your support to resolve this problem with BitLocker. We use Dell Vostro 5481 windows 10 Home but right now, my user cannot access partition D:\ on them PC. Something is wrong in our PC, we are lost the key...
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slide Show Displays Old Images - Cannot Change for the life of me

Windows 10 Lock Screen Slide Show Displays Old Images - Cannot Change for the life of me: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903, OS build 18362.836 Ok, I don't know how many hours I've spent trying to resolve this issue, but it has been way too many. This is maddening. I've spent hours and hours perusing the many threads on this forum and other sites complaining about...