Windows 10: Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min

Discus and support Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi community and microsoft,i have a big problem. I turn on my computer,i login and after 1-2 min,my computer auto shutdown,but before that i get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexandrubrehuescu, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min

Hi community and microsoft,i have a big problem. I turn on my computer,i login and after 1-2 min,my computer auto shutdown,but before that i get bluescreen “LOCKING” message.I turn on and after 1 min is happend the same thing.I try to create a short task for shutdown and to write shutdown -a in a command prompt.Nothing change.Please i dont know what to do.

:)

alexandrubrehuescu, Oct 6, 2019
  2. little cat, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min

auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min

1. Windows 10 “Locking” auto shutdown after 1 min - Similar Threads - “Locking” auto shutdown

2. Auto Shutdown Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Shutdown Windows 10: I have a Dell G5 SE 5505 gaming laptop and while I am using it when it is unplugged from the battery. It is really unpredictable. And then, when I do F2 boot options and scan hardware, then nothing comes up. In addition to that, the time the battery last has dropped from 5...
  3. how to turn the feature called auto refresh every 1 min?

how to turn the feature called auto refresh every 1 min?: in microsoft edge stable latest version submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k797wc/how_to_turn_the_feature_called_auto_refresh_every/
  4. Auto Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Shutdown: Is they a way to shut down my windows 10 computer every night at 11pm? I do not have a password to log into windows and sometimes the computer is in sleep mode at that time. Is there a way to do this with these things going on. Tried different programs but nothing seems to...
  5. No matter what settings, windows goes to lock screen after 1~2 mins.

No matter what settings, windows goes to lock screen after 1~2 mins.: Hey guys, this problem has been draining my sanity for a long time. My working laptop goes to lock screen/ black screen every time Im idle for longer than 1 or 2 minutes.. the problem is.. That everything in POWER SETTINGS, REGISTRY and SCREEN SAVING is set to NEVER. Ive...
  6. Microsoft windows 10 auto shutdown every 1 hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft windows 10 auto shutdown every 1 hour: Hi, I have an issue with my newly purchased lenovo desktop. all desktop installed with windows 10 enterprise evaluation. after fresh installation of windows 10 OS within a week my desktop goes auto shutdowm every one hour. before that all hardware check by lenovo and...
  7. Auto shutdown after login

Auto shutdown after login: My friend's desktop just shuts itself down after a minute of login. Tried blowing dust out, cleaning ram, nothing works. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Vendetta_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e868cs/auto_shutdown_after_login/
  8. window 10 auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 auto shutdown: How do I change the auto shut down on window 10. I would like it to stay on for 30 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-auto-shutdown/2def7243-e1d8-49ae-97e5-a44aba5111b2
  9. Auto update initiating a 1 minute shutdown timer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto update initiating a 1 minute shutdown timer: So Windows 10 updates somehow managed to become even more frustrating. Started up my PC this morning to watch a video. A few minutes into that video, I get a message on my screen telling me I'm about to be logged out and a shutdown has been scheduled for one minute. No...
  10. Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK: My problem is when I'm AFK for around one minute, the computer goes into some kind of sleep mode ( although I have it disabled in power options and set screen-switch-off-after option to 30 min, and hard-drive-switch-off option set to after 300 min ) . It's easy to get out of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 locking auto shutdown after 1 min

2. desktop newly installed os shutdown in a matter of minutes

3. windows 10 locking and shutdown

4. locking message on win 10 before shutdown