Windows 10: Windows 10 locking

Discus and support Windows 10 locking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 days ago my system would say Locking and shut me out. I am usually in the middle of working on something when this happens. I hit the start button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danny S, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Danny S Win User

Windows 10 locking

2 days ago my system would say Locking and shut me out. I am usually in the middle of working on something when this happens. I hit the start button and the systems comes back up and wants me to sign back in. I've had Windows 10 since I got the laptop 3 years ago. Could it be the last cumulative update?

:)

Danny S, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locking

Delta6326, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 locking

1. Windows 10 locking - Similar Threads - locking

2. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  3. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  4. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  5. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  6. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  7. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  8. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  9. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  10. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....