Windows 10: Windows 10 lockout

Discus and support Windows 10 lockout in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am locked out of my Inspiron 5370. I had put it to sleep last night and today it is not accepting my fingerprint. It is also not accepting my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Faraz Ahmed Shaikh, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 lockout

I am locked out of my Inspiron 5370. I had put it to sleep last night and today it is not accepting my fingerprint. It is also not accepting my password (which is working on other devices and browser) and keeps on asking for Pin which I don't remember. There is no option to reset PIN. I tried resetting password but still not working on this machine. Any suggestions?

:)

Faraz Ahmed Shaikh, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 lockout

Delta6326, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 lockout

1. Windows 10 lockout - Similar Threads - lockout

2. 2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN: This issue just started happening: the two local users of our PC are getting locked out when the CORRECT pin is entered on the login screen. Security Policy is set to lockout after 0 attempts. Even so, Windows is forcing a 2hr wait before another login attempt is possible....
  3. 2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN: This issue just started happening: the two local users of our PC are getting locked out when the CORRECT pin is entered on the login screen. Security Policy is set to lockout after 0 attempts. Even so, Windows is forcing a 2hr wait before another login attempt is possible....
  4. Admin lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin lockout: Admin lockout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-lockout/5095dba5-80ac-439b-8f18-a41e57cc11ac
  5. Admin lockout

Admin lockout: Admin lockout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-lockout/5095dba5-80ac-439b-8f18-a41e57cc11ac
  6. Lockout of an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockout of an account: Hey, I just bought a new PC and I was able to setup everything, when i was done i had to restart it but when it turned back on i got this message “the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into”. I don’t even have a password set for this account nor...
  7. Lockout of an account

Lockout of an account: Hey, I just bought a new PC and I was able to setup everything, when i was done i had to restart it but when it turned back on i got this message “the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged into”. I don’t even have a password set for this account nor...
  8. I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11, and I don’t have a lockout disc or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11, and I don’t have a lockout disc or...: I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11. How can I bypass it or reset it without a disk or usb that I don’t have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-my-hp-laptop-running/75074d56-625c-4e00-abe3-b89374a70e6b
  9. I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11, and I don’t have a lockout disc or...

I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11, and I don’t have a lockout disc or...: I forgot my password to my hp laptop running windows 11. How can I bypass it or reset it without a disk or usb that I don’t have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-my-hp-laptop-running/75074d56-625c-4e00-abe3-b89374a70e6b
  10. HP PC lockout after update-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PC lockout after update-: So, I just did the new update and ended up with a TPM and bitlocker issue. I now can't log into my laptop--it tells me that "my pin is no longer available due to the security settings on the device. Click to set up new pin." Then I click-- and nothing happens. Help!...