Windows 10: windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad...

Discus and support windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have been facing this issue since last 2 weeks. I updated the OS to the latest version i.e 2004 issued in May 2020. However, the problem persists and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SHIRIN_524, Oct 6, 2020.

1. windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad...

I have been facing this issue since last 2 weeks. I updated the OS to the latest version i.e 2004 issued in May 2020. However, the problem persists and is so severe that I am unable to access anything on my laptop. The screen goes into sign in mode every time I press the CTRL key. I am not sure what the problem is. I thought it is some malware/ virus. Also, the cursor freezes at some particular point and does not respond even if i hit multiple times on the touchpad.

Please resolve the issue.

:)

SHIRIN_524, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Oct 6, 2020
  3. In SynapticsTouchpadPointer driver, cursor freezes.

Hi,

I am using lenovo ideapad 330 15Ikb, I have a problem about cursor freezing. When I select my touchpad driver SynapticsTouchpadPointer it started freezing. But in HID compliant mouse it get smooth. Tell me what should I do?

KunalKharade, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Billie795 Win User

windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad...

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad...

1. windows 10 locks itself multiple times and mouse cursor/ touchpad freezes on lenovo ideapad... - Similar Threads - locks itself multiple

2. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  3. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  4. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  6. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  7. Cursor using touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10, no external mouse has disappeared, can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor using touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10, no external mouse has disappeared, can...: Hello, so my laptop cursor disappeared- I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Ideapad, the settings say the pointing device is 'enabled', all my drivers are up to date, I am still able to operate the laptop with the keyboard. I have no external mouse to test with. If anyone...
  8. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: This is what it says when I go to Device Status: "This device cannot start code 10. The specified I/O operation on %hs was not completed before the timeout expired." Thank you kindly for any assistance....
  9. Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working

Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working: Touchpad is no longer working and is not showing in Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-110-touchpad-not-working/69f7f4e3-f7f1-4c35-9d41-7ceebb347cf8
  10. Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510: My Lenovo Idea-pad 510 freezing many times while using Google Chrome after May Update of windows and now even without Chrome also its freezing. I have Intel i5 7th gen chip-set 8 GB of Ram (not fully used while freezing) Latest windows 10 Home of 1803 (All update got)...