Windows 10: Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

Discus and support Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes, my Windows Laptop, with the latest Windows 10 Updates, and Driver Files - It always locks up Freezes completely "Only when it's connected with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stone624, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Stone624 Win User

Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

Yes, my Windows Laptop, with the latest Windows 10 Updates, and Driver Files - It always locks up Freezes completely "Only when it's connected with a Wired Connection (that I use for more speed capabilities), so why is this happening "Every Single Time??" From Steve here 4/3/2019.

:)

Stone624, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Apr 4, 2019
  3. WLAN can not connect to this network.

Hi Amer,

Thank you for providing us the detailed information regarding the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1: As you are using Wi-Fi connection, I suggest you to switch to wired connection (Connected the internet cable to your device) and check if the internet connection is working fine.

Step 2: Run
    Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, refer the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

1. Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection - Similar Threads - Locks Completely Wired

2. Wired Network connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Network connection.: Back in the early 2000’s, I ran ethernet to multiple computers in my house. For a while I was able to use it to do a lot of file and printer sharing in the home network, but for the last few years it’s been a lot more iffy, and I’m currently looking at my new Windows 11...
  3. Wired Network connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Network connection.: Back in the early 2000’s, I ran ethernet to multiple computers in my house. For a while I was able to use it to do a lot of file and printer sharing in the home network, but for the last few years it’s been a lot more iffy, and I’m currently looking at my new Windows 11...
  4. Block simultaneous wired network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block simultaneous wired network connection: Hello,i want to block simultanous connection to domain and non domain connection for domain client , im tolking when user is using more than one wired network adapters.Thank you...
  5. Block simultaneous wired network connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block simultaneous wired network connection: Hello,i want to block simultanous connection to domain and non domain connection for domain client , im tolking when user is using more than one wired network adapters.Thank you...
  6. Block simultaneous wired network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 completely locking up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely locking up: I just upgraded to a new motherboard, cpu, ram and installed an ssd to install Windows on. After a fresh install on the ssd the computer will freeze completely, I can't move my mouse or use my keyboard and I'm forced to force restart my pc. I've done a memtest to check if...
  8. Wired network connection keeps dropping

Wired network connection keeps dropping: Let me start by saying I have made no changes to the network recently. Out of the blue my desktop started dropping connection. Or at least that is what I will call it. I have a number of computers and streaming devices through the house. Nothing else has been affected. Today...
  9. wired connection windows 10

wired connection windows 10: i am trying to setup a wired connection on my laptop using windows 10 i connected my laptop to my wirless router using an eathernet cable its not setup how do i do...
  10. Wired Network continually connects and disconnects

Wired Network continually connects and disconnects: So I just got back from a vacation today and my computer refuses to let me stay on my network. The network itself is fine as I have 2 other computers that are using it as I type this. I've never had a problem like this before and I've been using this computer for a couple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 completely locks up 2019