Windows 10: Windows 10 locks up

Discus and support Windows 10 locks up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a copy of Windows 10 Pro. Currently, I can't actually use it, because the system will boot, and ~5 minutes after login, the entire system locks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JácquêlineLewis, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 locks up

I have a copy of Windows 10 Pro. Currently, I can't actually use it, because the system will boot, and ~5 minutes after login, the entire system locks up. Any disk activity that was currently happening stops immediately. The system doesn’t reboot or shut down. It simply holds whatever was currently on the screen. After a while, the keyboard will turn off as well. I allowed the system to sit overnight in this state, and it stayed the same. I'm not sure what could have caused this as it hadn't done this before and I had Windows installed for roughly a month. I have added no new hardware to the system as well. I ran a deep disk scan and a memory scan already as well (those provided by the UEFI). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jackie

***moved on english forum****

:)

JácquêlineLewis, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 locks up

Delta6326, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 locks up

1. Windows 10 locks up - Similar Threads - locks

2. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  3. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  4. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  5. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  6. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  7. Turn off caps lock notification

Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  8. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  9. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  10. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....