Windows 10: Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Discus and support Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have a problem in my laptop. I found out while I change the background of the lockscreen. While I tried... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GabrielG11, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have a problem in my laptop. I found out while I change the background of the lockscreen. While I tried to change into Windows Spotlight, it automatically changed into Picture. I tried to change the picture after I tried it, but the Windows Spotlight appeared only after and before I signed in, and the picture appeared only when I lock. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you!

:)

GabrielG11, Dec 1, 2019
  2. ANH220 Win User

Windows 10 Spotlight Lockscreen Background No Longer Changes

My lockscreen background preferences are set to the Windows Spotlight option, so that the background image used to change every day. I've noticed, however, that the image has not changed in several weeks, and no amount of restarting or running system checks
    seems to make a difference. What's wrong?

ANH220, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Lockscreen with Spotlight

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 build 1703 (Creators Upgrade).

I have two users set up on a desktop PC (both signing in using Live accounts).

I have tried to set up the lockscreen on both users to use the Windows Spotlight background (i.e. Settings, Personalisation, Lock Screen, Background = Windows Spotlight), however the background does not change.

I know the feature works as I have set it up on my laptop (where there is only one user set up), and the lockscreen background changes every day.

Is it possible to get spotlight to work for multiple users?

DaBoss1960, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Windows Spotlight Automatically Turns Off

Windows Spotlight on the lockscreen automatically turns off. Whenever I restart the computer, Windows Spotlight turns off, the background switches to "Picture", and the picture it uses is the Spotlight image that showed up before I turned off the computer.
    I can turn Spotlight back on, and the lockscreen background changes to a new Spotlight background, but the process will start all over again whenever I turn on the PC. I have no idea how to solve this.

Thanks in advance for the help

Jacob Roseberry, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically... - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Background has

2. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot: Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone into:"%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsand deleted all the...
  3. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot: Windows 10 Spotlight won't let go of my system. It keeps changing my lockscreen to an old Spotlight picture at every restart.I have gone into:"%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsand deleted all the...
  4. windows 10 spotlight lockscreen changes from my setting to spotlight at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  6. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  7. Can't change background lockscreen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change background lockscreen on Windows 10: My lockscreen became grey, someone can help me with this problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-background-lockscreen-on-windows-10/428a127f-0200-492d-b805-4b60f8e37d40
  8. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight: submitted by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igqfmf/changing_lockscreen_disabling_spotlight/
  9. Windows lockscreen background changing

Windows lockscreen background changing: I have set a downloaded picture as lockscreen background of my laptop. It works most of the time but sometimes it shows one of the default pictures as lockscreen background. This happens occasionally and the change is not permanent. Once I login and then go back to...
  10. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo: I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight. Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back? submitted...