Windows 10: Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Discus and support Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have a problem in my laptop. I found out while I change the background of the lockscreen. While I tried... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GabrielG11, Dec 1, 2019 at 4:12 AM.

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have a problem in my laptop. I found out while I change the background of the lockscreen. While I tried to change into Windows Spotlight, it automatically changed into Picture. I tried to change the picture after I tried it, but the Windows Spotlight appeared only after and before I signed in, and the picture appeared only when I lock. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you!

:)

2. ANH220 Win User

Windows 10 Spotlight Lockscreen Background No Longer Changes

My lockscreen background preferences are set to the Windows Spotlight option, so that the background image used to change every day. I've noticed, however, that the image has not changed in several weeks, and no amount of restarting or running system checks
    seems to make a difference. What's wrong?

3. Windows 10 Lockscreen with Spotlight

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 build 1703 (Creators Upgrade).

I have two users set up on a desktop PC (both signing in using Live accounts).

I have tried to set up the lockscreen on both users to use the Windows Spotlight background (i.e. Settings, Personalisation, Lock Screen, Background = Windows Spotlight), however the background does not change.

I know the feature works as I have set it up on my laptop (where there is only one user set up), and the lockscreen background changes every day.

Is it possible to get spotlight to work for multiple users?

4. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Windows Spotlight Automatically Turns Off

Windows Spotlight on the lockscreen automatically turns off. Whenever I restart the computer, Windows Spotlight turns off, the background switches to "Picture", and the picture it uses is the Spotlight image that showed up before I turned off the computer.
    I can turn Spotlight back on, and the lockscreen background changes to a new Spotlight background, but the process will start all over again whenever I turn on the PC. I have no idea how to solve this.

Thanks in advance for the help

Jacob Roseberry, Dec 1, 2019 at 4:15 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically... - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Background has

2. Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected: Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have occured a problem in the setup after I made changes to the lockscreen. They are on this video. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqyELOlhNl1ykGHe-mLCuMx_yZwh Thanks!...
  3. Can't change lockscreen background in laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change lockscreen background in laptop: under Lockscreen option a message is showing that "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I can't select picture option under background option as shown in the attached image. please give solution to get rid off from this problem.[IMG]...
  4. Background changes automatically

Background changes automatically: In background when picture changs either on time or on restart the following happens 1. Background: changes from slideshow to picture 2. Fit changes from Fit to Fill Following internet read advice I have tried A. Changing desktop from available to paused B....
  5. Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background

Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background: Hi, I just recently had this issue and it is still going on. A while back (I think it was after a windows update), I noticed that my lock screen changed from the usual windows spotlight to a black and white picture of four random guys (possibly from the 1900s? I don't really...
  6. lockscreen background

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen background: i can't change my lock screen background , what can i do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/fcdc6e16-e619-43ff-b2cf-a722bce5c7f3
  7. Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight

Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight: Hi Community. I need help with LockScreen slideshow. I want to know if there is a way to change the following via registry (REG KEYS)for windows 10 (iot) LockScreen (windows-L shortcut) 1) I need to know if there is a way to stop/disable shuffle. I want to create a...
  8. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  9. lockscreen background

lockscreen background: I am looking for a background that the was on my lock screen and I cant find it, it was a waterfall with a bridge in the distance and all the nature surrounding it was red....
  10. Lockscreen/Background

Lockscreen/Background: I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance...