Windows 10: Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple

Discus and support Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title says I was wondering whether if there is a way to make the lockscreen slideshow just show one picture at a time filling the whole screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Snow Fox, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Snow Fox Win User

Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple

As the title says I was wondering whether if there is a way to make the lockscreen slideshow just show one picture at a time filling the whole screen rather than occasionally showing multiple at different sizes.

An example of what I mean.

Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple [​IMG]

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Snow Fox, Aug 30, 2016

2. window 10 slideshow shows multiple pictures at a time

my slide show with window 8 used to go a single picture at a time. with window 10 the slide show show multiple pictures at a time. I want it the old way, single picture at a time. How do I fix that?

Original Title: slideshow

Carlosjhon-amel, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Lock screen settings won't change, no error message.

Hi Arun/Microsoft Support Engineer,

I am also facing that issue....

Not able to change the lockscreen settings to picture or slideshow ...... it is stuck with windows spotlight.......

When i am changing to Picture it is not showing the pictures to which i can change....it is same with the slideshow.....

and also when i keep slideshow as lockscreen setting and going to other settings and coming back to lockscreen settings it is not with slideshow bt with windows spotlight

Please provide a solution to that......

Will be waiting for ur reply......

DileepJami, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow Just Show Single Pictures not Multiple - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Slideshow Show

2. Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders: I love slideshow function of lock screen, but I just discovered i bug with regarding to that slideshow not working propper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-of-lockscreen-not-showing-picture-even/c2b9ad7d-c857-4c87-b575-3b4dc93d2a68
  3. Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders: I love slideshow function of lock screen, but I just discovered i bug with regarding to that slideshow not working propper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-of-lockscreen-not-showing-picture-even/c2b9ad7d-c857-4c87-b575-3b4dc93d2a68
  4. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  5. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  6. lockscreen slideshow

lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  7. WIndows 10 Lockscreen not showing date, time and slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 Lockscreen not showing date, time and slideshow: When I open my laptop from sleep mode, there is a 50% chance of the clock and date not appearing. Additionally, when this happens, the slideshow would not start.Things I've tried:- Restarting- sfc /scannow- Changing the background to spotlight or a single image- Turning off...
  8. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  9. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  10. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?: My Problem I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen. There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to change it to 5-10 minutes. I tried 1 I watched in personalization > lock screen > additional slideshow parameters, but not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lockscreen slideshow