Windows 10: Windows 10 Lockscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 Lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My lockscreen, everytime I turn my device on shows just bluethe accent color picked from my wallpaper and no Image. First it started with spotlight not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mintu Jupally, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen

My lockscreen, everytime I turn my device on shows just bluethe accent color picked from my wallpaper and no Image. First it started with spotlight not working ... and now no image being displayed at all.

When I turn on my device it doesn't show any lockscreen picture, but during a turned on session if my device goes into sleep and I wake it up back the lockscreen image is shown. So the problem is lockscreen image not being shown when device is turned on.

I have been having this issue with image being displayed on lockscreen since weeks, but I was hoping it to get set automatically with any update which is not happening.

Hoping for a solution
    Thanks

:)

Mintu Jupally, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Lockscreen

Delta6326, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Lockscreen

1. Windows 10 Lockscreen - Similar Threads - Lockscreen

2. Disabling Fast Startup on Windows 10 causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling Fast Startup on Windows 10 causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen....: Good day. From the question itself, every time I Disable Fast Startup on Windows 10 it causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen. Opposite to what other people have been experiencing. Now if I enable "Fast startup, windows has to boot twice before starting. Can...
  3. Disabling Fast Startup on Windows 10 causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Fast Startup on Windows 10 causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen....: Good day. From the question itself, every time I Disable Fast Startup on Windows 10 it causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen. Opposite to what other people have been experiencing. Now if I enable "Fast startup, windows has to boot twice before starting. Can...
  4. Disabling Fast Startup on Windows 10 causes not to shutdown. Reverts back to Lockscreen....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  6. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  7. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

8. How do I bring the old lockscreen info back

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I bring the old lockscreen info back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 I used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version I have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  9. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...
  10. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...