Windows 10: Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear

Discus and support Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I've got this issue happening since last Sunday 03/09/2020 with my laptop. I've installed the latest update and after restarting... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PedroRocha1979, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear

Hello everyone.

I've got this issue happening since last Sunday 03/09/2020 with my laptop.

I've installed the latest update and after restarting the computer it was requested, the log in prompt doesn't appear - after I slide the lock screen up I can only see the background image.

I've tried the windows key, as suggested above, but it does nothing.

I've also tried using ctrl+alt+del, as suggested above, but it does nothing either.

I've tried to reboot by holding the power button down but it does nothing more than going back to lock screen.

In the lock screen I'm able to see the accessibility icon, the power icon and network icon.

Please help me.

Best regards.

:)

PedroRocha1979, Mar 11, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 11, 2020
  3. DerDonc Win User

Yesterday I got my new graphics card. Everything is running fine. I have the actual drivers installed, except for when I log in there´s no log in prompt appearing. After I choose the restart option it appears and I can log in. To basically restart the computer each time is quite annoying. Any suggestions?

DerDonc, Mar 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear

1. Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear - Similar Threads - log prompt doesn't

2. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  3. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  4. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PIN prompt doesn't appear in windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PIN prompt doesn't appear in windows 10 start menu: I've had the laptop that the problem is occuring on Acer Swift 1 for maybe a couple of year now. Since a couple of days ago, it has been booting as usual, but when I go to enter my PIN the prompt never appears. It shows a faded screen with the 3 icons in the bottom right, but...
  6. Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Command Prompt is used by applications to install or update components silently. If everything […] This article Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear

Windows 10 log in prompt doesn't appear: Hello everyone. I've got this issue happening since last Sunday 03/09/2020 with my laptop. I've installed the latest update and after restarting the computer it was requested, the log in prompt doesn't appear - after I slide the lock screen up I can only see the...
  8. Windows 10 no log in prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no log in prompt: I recently tries to run the remote desktop application and it tries to access my desktop using my Android tablet, the connection was unsuccessful and my computer monitor screen turned dark blue. Since the system was unresponsive I was forced to do a hard shutdown, I waited...
  9. Log in Box doesn't appear

Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...
  10. Log in prompt not appearing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in prompt not appearing: Yesterday I got my new graphics card. Everything is running fine. I have the actual drivers installed, except for when I log in there´s no log in prompt appearing. After I choose the restart option it appears and I can log in. To basically restart the computer each time is...