Windows 10: windows 10 log in screen crash

Discus and support windows 10 log in screen crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. i recently got new computer and windows 10 crashes sometimes at log in screen. i have tried everything i found online for fixes but nothing has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by negessi, Jul 2, 2020.

1. negessi Win User

windows 10 log in screen crash

Hi. i recently got new computer and windows 10 crashes sometimes at log in screen. i have tried everything i found online for fixes but nothing has helped. i installed win10 2004 version today and it works normally when the install usb stick is in computer. how can i fix this problem ?

:)

negessi, Jul 2, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 2, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jul 2, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 log in screen crash - Similar Threads - log screen crash

2. Windows 10 log-in screen Missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 log-in screen Missing: When I boot, it sends me to the screen. Upon swiping up or pressing Space, I get a blank screen with the wallpaper in the back with 3 buttons in the bottom right with the network button, the accessibility button, and the power button could not upload image due to failure to...
  3. Windows 10 will not load the log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not load the log in screen: When i turned on my pc last night, the loading screen would not load. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and switches fron this to a black screen infinitely. I have tried the advanced repair settings but none seem to work - i'm not even able to...
  4. Windows 10 Crashing (manual log of bluescreens)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Crashing (manual log of bluescreens): So I posted recently how ever since I upgraded my machine and was forced to also update my OS to Win10, I have had a lot more bluescreens. I never realized exactly how drastic that change was until I started logging the crashes these past 2 days. Here are the ones I caught...
  5. Windows 10 crashes after log in screen

Windows 10 crashes after log in screen: So I was overclocking my CPU and I reached its limits of 4.6ghz. after that the PC would not enter bios, so i managed to reset the bios manually. After this when ever i would try to boot it would show a blank blue screen for a couple of seconds, then bring me to the log in...
  6. windows 10 log-in screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 log-in screen problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yamaci17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drewcw/windows_10_login_screen_problem/
  7. windows 10 log in screen missing

windows 10 log in screen missing: I have a new Dell laptop (1 month old) - all was working well until today - I have turned on laptop but no log in screen has appeared - just the background with the date and time on the left and just the battery life and wifi icons on the right - will not do anything else -...
  8. Crash Log

Crash Log: On Windows 10, I get the following message on my desktop: Crash Log The program or a background process quit working unexpectedly, Would you like to send information about this to the developer? Yes or no When I try to respond and move my mouse, the message disappears...
  9. Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen: how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused 9013
  10. Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.: my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black. [img] After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black...