Windows 10: windows 10 log in screen missing

Discus and support windows 10 log in screen missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Dell laptop (1 month old) - all was working well until today - I have turned on laptop but no log in screen has appeared - just the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arnster1, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Arnster1 Win User

windows 10 log in screen missing

I have a new Dell laptop (1 month old) - all was working well until today - I have turned on laptop but no log in screen has appeared - just the background with the date and time on the left and just the battery life and wifi icons on the right - will not do anything else - have looked on the forums but they all seem to mention the power button which is not showing on my screen - how can I do anything about this - using my old laptop to send this message

:)

Arnster1, Sep 23, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 23, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2018
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 log in screen missing - Similar Threads - log screen missing

2. Windows 10 log-in screen Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 log-in screen Missing: When I boot, it sends me to the screen. Upon swiping up or pressing Space, I get a blank screen with the wallpaper in the back with 3 buttons in the bottom right with the network button, the accessibility button, and the power button could not upload image due to failure to...
  3. Windows 10 log-in screen Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 log-in screen Missing: When I boot, it sends me to the screen. Upon swiping up or pressing Space, I get a blank screen with the wallpaper in the back with 3 buttons in the bottom right with the network button, the accessibility button, and the power button could not upload image due to failure to...
  4. Windows 10 log-in screen Missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Accounts missing on log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  6. Accounts missing on log in screen

Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  7. Missing accounts in log in screen?

Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  8. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  9. Missing accounts in log in screen?

10. Missing log in button in windows 10

Missing log in button in windows 10: Anyone who knows how to get past this problem. When I turned on my pc, it gets stuck on this blurred picture with no log in button to click. The only buttons present are the Wi-fi, ease of access and power button. I’ve already tried a number of fixes suggested but they did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing log in screen windows 10

2. windows 10 missing log-in