Windows 10: windows 10 log-in screen problem

Discus and support windows 10 log-in screen problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yamaci17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drewcw/windows_10_login_screen_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yamaci17, Nov 4, 2019.

1. windows 10 log-in screen problem

/u/yamaci17, Nov 4, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 4, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

windows 10 log-in screen problem

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 log-in screen problem

1. windows 10 log-in screen problem - Similar Threads - log screen problem

2. Windows 10 log-in screen Missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 log-in screen Missing: When I boot, it sends me to the screen. Upon swiping up or pressing Space, I get a blank screen with the wallpaper in the back with 3 buttons in the bottom right with the network button, the accessibility button, and the power button could not upload image due to failure to...
  3. Problems after logging into Microsoft 10 with black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after logging into Microsoft 10 with black screen: Hello,Today, when turned on my laptop, I was rendered a black screen and couldn't login into my account. I tried F8 and other digits to access safe mode and finally, after forced switching off my laptop a couple of times, I could sign-in into my account. However, now the...
  4. Windows 10 log in problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 log in problems: Hi looking for some help. When i log into my laptop it takes me to the desktop then says it couldn’t log into my account and it signs me in with a temporary profile. I have tried numerous fixes i have read online and each one has failed because they need more hard drive space...
  5. Windows 10 Log Off Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Log Off Problems: I recently had power adapter problems caused by a docking station which resulted in a motherboard replacement. The laptop works fine except for one area. Whenever I log off, close the screen, or let the computer time out and sleep it turns off any and all programs that I...
  6. Windows 10 pin log on problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pin log on problem: Windows does not accept pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pin-log-on-problem/6431eb40-112c-485c-8006-9e17766e2ad7
  7. Windows 10 Log on problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Log on problems: Last week some strange things happened with our PC log on. Having put in one incorrect password, when we attempted it a second time it came up with a message telling us that we had put in the incorrect password several times (not true) and told us to enter a password of...
  8. Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen: how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused 9013
  9. Windows 10 startup log in problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 startup log in problem: When i start my windows 10 a ghost user other than me appears and i click on me the only user type password and login this user i am not able to see in settings or anywhere else to delete i tried ms technical chat and reinstalled win 10 but problem exists only during start...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.: my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black. [img] After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black...