Windows 10: windows 10 loggin not working.

Discus and support windows 10 loggin not working. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After last update in october, i have not been able to loggin to my compter. Im sure i am not the only one. what is the solution.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by larrycoleman5, Oct 18, 2020 at 4:57 PM.

1. windows 10 loggin not working.

After last update in october, i have not been able to loggin to my compter. Im sure i am not the only one.

what is the solution.

:)

larrycoleman5, Oct 18, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. windows 10 loggin not working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2020 at 4:59 PM
Thema:

windows 10 loggin not working.

1. windows 10 loggin not working. - Similar Threads - loggin working

2. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  3. Nach dem Loggin grauer Bildschirm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nach dem Loggin grauer Bildschirm: Ich habe mein Computer ganz normal hochgefahren. Nach ungefähr 1 Stunde haben alle Programme angefangen nicht mehr zu reagieren. Ich habe versucht mein Computer auf normalen Weg herunterzufahren und neu zu Starten. Als dann aber auch Windows nicht mehr reagiert hat, hab ich...
  4. Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Local office install without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account.: Hello everybody, I want to use my office installation without loggin in with my Microsoft 365 account, because I don't use any of the online features. Then I also no longer have to hide OneDrive and also have a better feeling in terms of data privacy. This works perfectly,...
  5. win 10 changed my mail.com loggin

win 10 changed my mail.com loggin: all of a sudden win 10 changed my mail.com loggin back to a long gone yahoo.com address. That yahoo e-mail has been gone over a year. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-changed-my-mailcom-loggin/a66e2769-1e16-4027-b2bc-ef225a06b07b
  6. My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.: When i say my computer i mean my sister's. Her computer "ASUS transformer book T100" got updated last night. According to her the update took far longer than usual. Today morning when she tried to log in into the system, the loggin screen after putting in the password got...
  7. Authentificator notification on loggin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authentificator notification on loggin: Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows computer is logged in....
  8. cant loggin to computer with correct password

cant loggin to computer with correct password: I cant logg into my dell vostro 1520computer-my password is connected to my outlook mail account ,but is rejected eventhoughit is the correct password it is edge and window10 based...
  9. Not able to loggin insafe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to loggin insafe mode: I tried to restart my system in safe mode using msconfig with minimal option. After the system restarts, I am not able to sign in using my pin. Also I am not able to connect it with network so that I can reset my microsoft account password. I am also not able to see the...
  10. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....