Windows 10: windows 10 loggin not working.

Discus and support windows 10 loggin not working. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After last update in october, i have not been able to loggin to my compter. Im sure i am not the only one. what is the solution.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by larrycoleman5, Oct 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 loggin not working.

After last update in october, i have not been able to loggin to my compter. Im sure i am not the only one.

what is the solution.

:)

larrycoleman5, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  4. windows 10 loggin not working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 loggin not working.

1. windows 10 loggin not working. - Similar Threads - loggin working

2. Error code 0x80048823 when loggin in to any windows feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80048823 when loggin in to any windows feature: My microsoft account was hacked recently and after some attempt of recovery the microsoft agent I talked to said the only option was to permanetely suspend my account. After my account was suspended I created a new microsoft account with the same primary email, this microsoft...
  3. Error code 0x80048823 when loggin in to any windows feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x80048823 when loggin in to any windows feature: My microsoft account was hacked recently and after some attempt of recovery the microsoft agent I talked to said the only option was to permanetely suspend my account. After my account was suspended I created a new microsoft account with the same primary email, this microsoft...
  4. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  5. How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list

How to add/remove Windows Apps to/from the loggin in autostart list: Hello everyone !!! :I have a "simple" question today.I downloaded the new Outlook App that replaced the Mail app in Windows 11.I would like to have Outlook starting up at login but I cannot figure out a way to make this happen.Obviously, I wasn't able to create a shortcut to...
  6. Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf: i am not able to login in myaccount of microsoft store showing error 0x800704cf .please do update and give me solution to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-loggin-in-microsoft-store-by-error/a6233212-88ed-411b-9a2e-62f04d92ed10
  7. Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf

Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf: i am not able to login in myaccount of microsoft store showing error 0x800704cf .please do update and give me solution to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-loggin-in-microsoft-store-by-error/a6233212-88ed-411b-9a2e-62f04d92ed10
  8. Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  10. Loggin into a admin account.

Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...