Windows 10: Windows 10 - Logging in at Vanguard ok, but getting grey pages looking for tax forms and...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Logging in at Vanguard ok, but getting grey pages looking for tax forms and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am able to get into my Vanguard account ok. But if I click on certain sub categories like tax forms and messages, I get a grey screen with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HP2018, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HP2018 Win User

Windows 10 - Logging in at Vanguard ok, but getting grey pages looking for tax forms and...

I am able to get into my Vanguard account ok. But if I click on certain sub categories like tax forms and messages, I get a grey screen with no information on it. Talked to Vanguard, they seem to think it is some setting on my computer causing it. I took popup blocker off and still same problem. Any ideas what it could be? I am still fairly new working with Windows 10. Miss my Windows 7!!!

:)

HP2018, Jan 22, 2020

2. I can't type on fill in tax tax forms since downloading windows 10

I have always been able to types on tax forms that I download from the IRS. Since loading windows 10 on my computer, I can't fill in the forms. Any suggestions?

AlonzoWalker, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Lavi(2) Win User

Windows 10 - Logging in at Vanguard ok, but getting grey pages looking for tax forms and...

Typing on tax form PDF

In previous years I have downloaded a Illinois state tax PDF and typed the information on it prior to printing. This year I cannot type anything on the form. What do I need to do to get typing accepted on form. LG

Lavi(2), Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Logging in at Vanguard ok, but getting grey pages looking for tax forms and... - Similar Threads - Logging Vanguard getting

2. Why does my keyboard only types numbers on the log in Page, once logged in it is ok.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my keyboard only types numbers on the log in Page, once logged in it is ok.: Hi Can anyone help.I have managed with the help of this community via a previous post to get my Acer laptop keyboard typing number and letters once I am logged in but the problem now is that unless I am logged in my keyboard does not work properly. If I log out and the local...
  3. Why does my keyboard only types numbers on the log in Page, once logged in it is ok.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my keyboard only types numbers on the log in Page, once logged in it is ok.: Hi Can anyone help.I have managed with the help of this community via a previous post to get my Acer laptop keyboard typing number and letters once I am logged in but the problem now is that unless I am logged in my keyboard does not work properly. If I log out and the local...
  4. Why does my keyboard only types numbers on the log in Page, once logged in it is ok.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Store blank and grey page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store blank and grey page: My MS Store has blank page in the bottom and grey screen at the top of it. It will not work and no apps shows in it. No buttons to click. I have MS account log in to it but I dont see it on my Store. I can only close and re open the store. Help me recover it....
  6. Store blank and grey page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store blank and grey page: My MS Store has blank page in the bottom and grey screen at the top of it. It will not work and no apps shows in it. No buttons to click. I have MS account log in to it but I dont see it on my Store. I can only close and re open the store. Help me recover it....
  7. Store blank and grey page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Page break Greyed out

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Page break Greyed out: [img] as you can see page break is grayed out. Anyone have any idea why page breaks wont show up. Excel 2007 used to show clearly the page breaks. I need to set them in order to print the page right. So this is on the latest version of excel office 365 - - - Updated - - -...
  9. Not getting past log in page

in Windows 10 Support
    Not getting past log in page: Hi, My wife has a reconditioned Fujitsu server with Windows 10 instaled, it has been working okay until we switched it on this morning. It runs okay up to the login screen, when she logs in it goes to a black screen with a white arrow and stays like that. If I do a ctr, alt,...
  10. Colors looking grey in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors looking grey in Windows 10: Hello, i didn't install, or change anything lately, but all of the sudden colors look too grey. I read windows update cause this and i didn't find any solution to this. But i didn't update lately and it is supposed to be caused the by update from june, which i have long time...