Windows 10: Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.

Discus and support Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I've had this pc for about a year, and it's never given me too many serious issues that I had a hard time fixing before, until this. I play on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BaabyCheech, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.

So I've had this pc for about a year, and it's never given me too many serious issues that I had a hard time fixing before, until this. I play on my pc a lot, I game, I do basically anything with it. I turn on my pc after about 3 hours of it being turned off, and I'm sitting on this loading screen for what would've been hours. I get to the advanced settings and try literally every option there is (I was on a chat with windows support, he was basically just walking me through it all and telling me what options I had and looked at the error codes) NOTHING worked. at all. not even the full wipe of the system, not the system reset, it wouldn't bring me back to the last save I had on my pc. When trying to wipe the whole system it would fail not even halfway through and tell me it couldn't be wiped. The last option windows support gave me was (I think) re-installing windows 10 on my pc through a USB. I now can do that so I'm going to be contacting windows tonight to see if this will fix it.

But I'm wondering, has this happened with anyone else? and if so, how did you fix it and did you ever find out the cause of why it's doing this? I have noticed there is quite a few discussions involving this same exact issue I have and most of them can be fixed by CTRL+ALT+DLT or one of the advanced settings or even starting it up in safe mode. None of these work for me and when I boot it in safe mode it basically sends me back to the "please wait" screen.

Is it my hard drive or is this just literally a windows problem? Like I said I've had next to no serious issues like this with my pc but I've recently had some people tell me that I could need a new hard drive. I'm almost doubting that it's an issue with my computer or any parts in it and more so its an issue with windows. Hoping I and anyone else can fix this dreadful issue asap.

:)

BaabyCheech, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 12, 2019
  4. regan1985 Win User

Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.

1. Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in. - Similar Threads - login bug Can't

2. Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login: Just started happening after I restarted. No clue of what to do, tried scannow nothing tried deleting a ubisoft launcher. Nothing. submitted by /u/mixedmediums [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Server 2012 Login Stuck at Please Wait

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2012 Login Stuck at Please Wait: When attempting to login remotely, user and myself include are stuck for 10-15 minutes with the please wait screen. At first local login with domain account was fine, just an RDP session. Now after trying to fix it, on local login, i see please wait for 10-15 minutes before...
  4. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  5. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  6. Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen

Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen: When I boot the laptop Lenovo Ideapad 310, there's the usual windows loading animation, and then the entire screen becomes black no cursor. After 5-10 seconds the screen turns blue and a "Please wait..." message appears and stays there for about another 10 secondsnote: this...
  7. Stuck before login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck before login screen: Hello- I have a Lenovo thinkpad A485 laptop. Yesterday it froze and wouldn't respond to ctrl-alt-dlt so I hard restarted it with the power button. When it turned back on, it went through the Lenovo screen like normal, but instead of loading the login screen, it loads a blank...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at Please wait blue screen, wont go into login screen.: I was using my laptop Saturday morning and left it on while I was. When I came back it was at the login screen which meant that it had restarted at some point. I logged in and the Task Bar was frozen. It had previously done the same thing the previous day, Friday, of...
  9. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...
  10. no login screen, only "Please wait"

in Windows 10 Support
    no login screen, only "Please wait": Hello, after installing Windows 10, I got this error message "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." I checked around and found that this is ownership problem. So, I changed the ownership of C: to the default Administrator which, and System also, has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck on please wait sign in windows 10

2. windows login stuck on please wait

3. windows 10 stuck on please wait at login

4. login screen stuck at please wait windows