Windows 10: Windows 10 login issues

Discus and support Windows 10 login issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've just updated my wife's laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. She asked that I enable FastAccess, which I did, but immediately ran into troubles. It... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Inktech, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Inktech Win User

Windows 10 login issues

I've just updated my wife's laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. She asked that I enable FastAccess, which I did, but immediately ran into troubles. It will now only allow access by facial recognition or by use of a password.
    The problem is, there was no password entered at any time to allow access, and the facial recognition is somewhat buggy.
    What I want to know is how to ensure I can get rid of the FastAccess software and still be able to login to the computer.
    What I have done so far:
    I have disabled passwords in account settings (the stupid thing keeps asking for a password)
    I have disabled the FastAccess facial recognition (It keeps asking if we would like to use it when logging on)
    I have played with the registry to disable the need for passwords (it says we don't need a password)
    I have downloaded the Windows 10 programs to create a disk.
    I have cursed, sworn and begun blubbering like a baby.
    I don't want to get rid of FastAccess until I know we can log into the computer. Is there anything else you can suggest I try?
    Thanks for your time.

:)

Inktech, Aug 22, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade makes my computer shut down randomly

I have the same issue. MY Windows 10 is a new OEM install. BECAUSE, last update fried my hardrive. So new SSD Drives, New OEM professional install and SINCE that install, nothing but random shutdowns. Professional diagnostic from a nationally known computer
    center could not find anything. Thought it was a power cord issue. PLEASE UPDATE Windows 10. From the web searches I see Many Many people having this issue. SO, when it came time for my son to go off to college, we decided to buy him a MAC laptop.

Windows 10 has issues, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 login issues

1. Windows 10 login issues - Similar Threads - login issues

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Issue in recovering my full MS login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in recovering my full MS login: Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does...
  6. Issue in recovering my full MS login

Issue in recovering my full MS login: Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does...
  7. Login pin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  8. Login pin issue

Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  9. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  10. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...