Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Password Change

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Password Change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have changed my email password which i thought would have synced with my windows10 login. How do I get them to be the same?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rontuit, May 17, 2019.

1. rontuit Win User

Windows 10 Login Password Change

I have changed my email password which i thought would have synced with my windows10 login. How do I get them to be the same?

:)

rontuit, May 17, 2019

2. Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, May 17, 2019
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Login Password Change

Changing password did not change Windows login password, only email password

I discovered my brother had found out my password for my Windows 10 PC. I went to change it in settings>Accounts>Sign in options>change password. doing this Changed my password for my Microsoft account, but did not change the Windows log in password, which
    is what I wanted to change.

my Microsoft account is tied to my Windows login account, I cannot find any other option to change the Windows login password, only the one I listed before.

Armouredfalcon, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Password Change

1. Windows 10 Login Password Change - Similar Threads - Login Password Change

2. Laptop login password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop login password change: Hello, I have been trying for ninety minutes to change my password. I have changed my windows account password four times in the process. I do not want to change my windows account password, I want to change the key I use to log in to my computer. It is not a local account....
  3. login password into windows changed for no reason?

login password into windows changed for no reason?: Hello, i have windows 10 home edition. This morning, i tried to login into my computer windows login to desktop and it said the password was wrong not the pin password. So i proceeded to click on the "forgot password?" link on the login screen and it prompted me to change it...
  4. How change LOGIN password to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How change LOGIN password to Windows 10: I just tried to change my login password to my computer. Followed the instructions and got no error message. However, when I rebooted and tried to sign in, it wouldn't accept my new password. It only accepted my old password. Need help here, thanks. I also noticed that I...
  5. Unable to change Windows login password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Windows login password.: I am unable to change my current password for administrator account on Windows 10 home ver. 1. I click the start menu button, 2. I click the settings icon button, 3. In the Windows settings window I click the accounts not actually an icon, 4. I cannot find where...
  6. changing my windows 10 login password

changing my windows 10 login password: Hi, I am going to change the login password of my windows 10 to a new one. my problem is that when I am trying to enter my current password, I receive a notice that says 'the password you entered in incorrect. try again.', although, I am entering the correct password by...
  7. Unable to login or change password Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login or change password Windows 10: Hi, After a recent system update, my PC no longer accepts my password at login. When I try using the forgot my password button I get the error message "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc service. Contact your system administrator." I am the system admin. When I tried...
  8. Changing the microsoft account password doesn't change the windows login password?

Changing the microsoft account password doesn't change the windows login password?: Hi, Here is the case, I use RD Client all the time and accidentally I signed in using a someone else's computer yesterday and I strongly believe that I stored my credentials to connect to my computer. But today I wanted to change the account password so what I went...
  9. Change of login password in windows 10

Change of login password in windows 10: Hi, I am having trouble changing the login password for my windows 10 PC. I have tried changing it via the 'Change Password' option in Settings but all that does is change the Microsoft Account Password. I need to change the password I use to log in to the PC daily and not...
  10. Can't login to change password in windows?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login to change password in windows?: I changed my microsoft email which also changes my login name/email in windows. Now everything seemed to update to my new email on win10 but when I go to change password in setting>accounts>sign in options it still shows my old email and says this service isn't working try...