Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Password Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Password Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mary McHenry, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be lost that the previous employee kept on the computer. Thank you

:)

Mary McHenry, Oct 31, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 31, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    reset laptop password

BIOS password? or Windows login?

Kreij, Oct 31, 2022
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows 10 Login Password Reset

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 31, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Password Reset

1. Windows 10 Login Password Reset - Similar Threads - Login Password Reset

2. Password reset for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password reset for login: Have W10 version 21H2 Logon using pin and now realise do not know what password was. But have no option for reset my password on the logon page.David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-for-login/3798714f-eda4-427e-a1e2-e27cd89cca17
  3. Password reset for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password reset for login: Have W10 version 21H2 Logon using pin and now realise do not know what password was. But have no option for reset my password on the logon page.David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-for-login/3798714f-eda4-427e-a1e2-e27cd89cca17
  4. Password reset for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  6. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  7. password reset cant login to profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password reset cant login to profile: help I can not log in into my account from startup and when I used the password reset disk it said it encountered an error how can I fix this help please...
  8. Resetting login password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting login password: Hey, My uncle passed away in December and we’ve been clearing out his stuff. Today we found his laptops, one is a Dell XPS and runs Windows 10, but of course it’s locked to a password. We don’t have the reset disk for it either. Does anyone know how we can get into the...
  9. Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option: I've been using an older computer at work. I came in this Monday to find that the pin no longer works and we don't know what the password is. I tried changing the window's account's password but it doesn't work. I tried looking for options and came across running the...
  10. Password Reset and Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Reset and Login: Hi, I forgot my password to login on my laptop - so I reset my MS account password on another PC, but I am still locked out of my laptop saying the password is incorrect. Any suggestions? Thanks....