Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Profile Cache

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Profile Cache in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a domain administrator account within the organization I am working at. I logged into one of the domain joined Windows 10 clients... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PamudithaM, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Login Profile Cache

Hi everyone,

I have a domain administrator account within the organization I am working at.
    I logged into one of the domain joined Windows 10 clients using my domain admin account, to help a client installing a certain software as it asks for Admin credentials

But it didn't accept the credentials I provided ... saying that "This App has been blocked by your system administrator".

One of my colleagues who has a domain admin account of his own tried to login with his account and install the software, and his credentials worked.

It was found out that my domain admin account wasn't given certain privileges/added to certain groups before I tried login to that particular client machine. Only after I logged in to that PC initially, my domain admin account was given that privileges.

Now when I try to install or do anything in that particular PC like go to registry editor, or group policy editor, elevated CMD access, I don't have the admin access/rights. But in all the other computers which I logged into after my account was given those privileges my admin credentials work fine.

Windows 10 Login Profile Cache e7a65bfb-89fe-4165-a646-ebbdfc3d53eb?upload=true.png

How to sort out this problem? Is there a way to remove the profile login cache or something ? or is there another workaround for this issue ?

Note : Client PC is on Windows 10 & Azure AD is used.

Thanks in advance for the help!

:)

PamudithaM, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Windows Store Broken - Windows Store cache may be damaged

Hi,

Since you already run wsreset.exe, We suggest clearing/deleting the local cache by following these steps:

• Run Command.
    • Click Users.
    • Select the username that you're using to login on the computer.
    • Click AppData.
    • Select Local.
    • Click on Packages.
    • Select on Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe.
    • Click on LocalCache.
    • Delete all files and folders.
    • After you have deleted cache try to open Windows App Store again.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 29, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Login Profile Cache

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Profile Cache

1. Windows 10 Login Profile Cache - Similar Threads - Login Profile Cache

2. Login into Windows Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login into Windows Temporary profile.: Dear Forum, When I login to my laptop it is going to windows temporary profile. I am unable to follow the steps as mentioned in the below link as SETTINGS and Windows button were not opening. I even tried Windows + L or Windows + F but no result. Please assist how to resolve...
  3. Login into Windows Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login into Windows Temporary profile.: Dear Forum, When I login to my laptop it is going to windows temporary profile. I am unable to follow the steps as mentioned in the below link as SETTINGS and Windows button were not opening. I even tried Windows + L or Windows + F but no result. Please assist how to resolve...
  4. Login into Windows Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 User profile login not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 User profile login not available: The Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 Home, has two user profiles on it. My user profile is able to be signed into, the 2nd user that I can see within Control Panel is not an option for Sign-on or Switch To user. My User profile and the other were accessible by a 4 digit pin...
  6. Windows 10 User profile login not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 User profile login not available: The Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 Home, has two user profiles on it. My user profile is able to be signed into, the 2nd user that I can see within Control Panel is not an option for Sign-on or Switch To user. My User profile and the other were accessible by a 4 digit pin...
  7. Windows 10 User profile login not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. login to a "temporary profile"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login to a "temporary profile": In the last update that my laptop did six days ago, when I started again, it was not with the usual desktop applications and it asked me to configure enough basic data.In the configuration of accounts it appears to me that I am using a temporary account, when investigating on...
  9. Locally cached Roaming Profile problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locally cached Roaming Profile problem: Hi, I have two PCs at home that I use. 1. My "Server" is an old Ivy Lake self build thats running Win 10 Pro. I use it to manage my network and run my Plex server, etc. I typically RDP into this PC either remotely or through my other desktop at home. 2. My desktop, which is...
  10. windows default login profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows default login profile.: OK, I have 3 computers, 2 desktops and 1 laptop. when I reinstall windows and put in my login info all the systems come up with the same background image and basic profile settings. How can I stop it from doing that, also on my newest windows 10 system, (just finished...