Windows 10: Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

Discus and support Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest version - no recent updates/changes. At switch on Windows goes through the motions but at the pre-login screen, i.e. with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by snowyinperu, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

Windows 10 latest version - no recent updates/changes.

At switch on Windows goes through the motions but at the pre-login screen, i.e. with picture/time/date but no login box - and without pressing any keys - the screen goes blue with the spinning dots for seconds/minutes...

It then goes back to the pre-login screen and just cycles this forever!.

Will not start in any Safe Mode - just get blue screen with spinning dots.

Reset/reinstall windows with or without saving personal files fails with message that it could not be completed and no changes made.

I have spent many hours and tried many things with no luck. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks.

:)

snowyinperu, Aug 2, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Aug 2, 2020
  4. regan1985 Win User

Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

1. Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever - Similar Threads - Login screen keeps

2. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots: When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?...
  3. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots: When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?...
  4. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 blue login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 blue login screen: My PC, which has experienced next to no issues for about its whole year and a half life, just blue screened on me for the first time on Sunday. Ever since then, I can't log in. I turn it on and it just brings up a blank blue screen with the date and time. When i advance...
  6. Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots: Hi Everybody, I got a doozy of a problem... tldr; recent update screwed the pooch. Only get black screen or black screen with spinning dots or screen with a flashing __ or sometimes a Y __. Currently unable to actually log into my computer to update or fix anything...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...
  8. black screen and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle: Before I begin, I was able to use my computer up until now. I got home from work, and was able to log into my desktop computer. I was in the process of following some instructions on how to fix an issue with the Mail App. One of the instructions told me to disable...
  10. Unable to boot- stuck on blue screen with spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot- stuck on blue screen with spinning dots.: I returned home from work today to find that my computer won't boot. Great, it's going to one of those weeks... After the bios screen and the windows 10 logo, the computer hangs on the following screen, blue background with the spinning white dots. It looks like it's trying...