Windows 10: Windows 10 Login screen loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Login screen loop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys! Im having an issue where everytime i login to my windows pc it brings me back to the login screen after a few mins or secs Ive booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TarunAlakhramsing, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Login screen loop

Hey guys!

Im having an issue where everytime i login to my windows pc it brings me back to the login screen after a few mins or secs

Ive booting it in safe mode but that still didnt fix anything.

Any help would be great!

:)

TarunAlakhramsing, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Ron726 Win User

Windows 10 login screen loop

I have this same looping login screen problem. I ran SFC and found no violations. I still can't get into windows past the login screen. Selecting the lower left icon just loops back to the same picture screen. Multiple ctrl/alt/delete just loops. Repairing
    Windows from a boot media didn't help either. Anyone have other suggestions?

Ron726, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Login screen loop

Login screen loop

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Ratandeep.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Login screen loop

1. Windows 10 Login screen loop - Similar Threads - Login screen loop

2. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login loop: I had one user account and it wasn't signed in to Microsoft account Local account and I did sign in with my MS account. when I was signing in it asked my for sth like "windows hello pin", or sth like that and I ignored it didn't define any then after a restart when I was...
  3. Login loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login loop: I have an original Microsoft login Last year, then I updated to Microsoft 365, and created a new acount login/password. But I cannot now use the original login/password - if I click on 'update the password' on my original login, it attributes the updated password to the...
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop: I am having trouble logging into a recent download of OneNote for Windows 10. When I open the software the screen asks me to 'pick an account to sign in with.' I select work or school account, and the screen changes to 'lets get you signed in' with my email address under...
  5. Windows 10 Login Screen Looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Login Screen Looping: Ok here is the problem: I keep my computer running over night, MS made an update push and the next day the login screen was frozen. A hard reboot was required. When the PC rebooted it got hung-up on the welcome screen, my user name was there but when I “clicked” it would...
  6. Blue screen login loop

Blue screen login loop: Hi so my laptop is in a restart loop! I login It loads Blue screen: were gonna restart your computer Restarts I login.... I keep doing this and i can't get out of this loop!!! Pls help! Stop code: reference by pointer Also its in safe mode right now....
  7. Black screen loop during login.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen loop during login.: I’ve recently did a scan of my system using the /sfc scan now command. However, after doing so I am unable to get pass the login screen. Upon logging in, I get a black screen, then it kicks me back to the startup screen. submitted by /u/DahRedditGuy [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 login loop: After a minute into the desktop the screen goes black then comes back in a different resolution. Eventually it takes me to my login screen which doesn't require a password. Now the loop begins. Black screen, smaller resolution, login screen. I have no idea how to fix this...
  9. Login Screen Loop

Login Screen Loop: so my laptop now does this thing where I try tapping space to go sign in and all it does is put me to a black screen and then it takes me back to the page where it says the time and date. I cant sign in at all. How can I fix this?...
  10. Windows 10 loops between login and lock screens ad infinitum

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 loops between login and lock screens ad infinitum: Strange problem here. I have four Dell desktops set up the same way as my Dell laptops, however, the desktops all work fine but the laptops don't. I have the latest Windows 10 Anniversary Edition installed and the only way I can get it to work is by installing a basic build,...