Windows 10: Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up

Discus and support Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers multiple options to login to your PC, ranging from simple PIN method to more complex Windows Hello Face unlock. But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up

WinClub, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows 10 login screen Showing me to enter Username & Password both in the box.

Hi,

To remove your login screen on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • A new window labeled as User Accounts will appear, listing all user accounts. Click on your user account and uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Enter your account password and click OK.
    • Reboot your PC and check if your new settings has been saved.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 25, 2019
  3. No password login box

Hi Helen,

There could be changes made with the settings on your computer that has disabled the option to have users to log in with a username and password. This should be enabled back to get again the login window.

If you're able to login to your system without using the password, please follow these steps to enable the login window during startup:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Run.
    • In the Run field, type in control userpasswords2 and hit
      Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, check the box for Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Restart your computer and see if you're prompted with the login window.

In case you can't login to your system, please boot your computer in Safe Mode. Check out the link,

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and follow the steps in From the sign-in screen. Once you're in Safe Mode, follow the steps above to enable the password prompt. Once done, restart your computer to go back to normal mode.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up

Login screen — password box not showing, only background

Hi, my Windows 10 computer will not display the login screen. It just shows the computer background - no restart button, no password box, nothing. I don’t know how to fix it. All help is very appreciated!

Leah Schwartz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up

1. Windows 10 login screen not appearing or Password box not showing up - Similar Threads - login screen appearing

2. No Password Box on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Password Box on Login Screen: I have a windows login and so does my daughter. She was logging on when she shouldn't so I went into the settings and blocked her from being about to log in. Best part is that now I can not remember er what I did to undo it. When on the sign in screen, no box comes up to...
  3. No Password Box on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Password Box on Login Screen: I have a windows login and so does my daughter. She was logging on when she shouldn't so I went into the settings and blocked her from being about to log in. Best part is that now I can not remember er what I did to undo it. When on the sign in screen, no box comes up to...
  4. Login box not showing up

Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  5. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  6. Password box does not appear on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box does not appear on login screen: I have four Dell Latitude 3520s with Windows 10, that are experiencing the issue of the password box not appearing when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. I would like to have a fix created for this issue. I have done the following steps but the issue is still present. I...
  7. Password box does not appear on login screen

Password box does not appear on login screen: I have four Dell Latitude 3520s with Windows 10, that are experiencing the issue of the password box not appearing when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. I would like to have a fix created for this issue. I have done the following steps but the issue is still present. I...
  8. Password box does not appear on login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blurry Screen No Login Box Appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Screen No Login Box Appearing: I use a pin for my computer and when I go to login to it no pin box appears. It is just the blurry picture. I have tried to troubleshoot and nothing is working. I have restarted many times. I don't know what my Admin password is, and I can't get into safe mode. I got in once...
  10. Picture password not showing up at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture password not showing up at login screen: submitted by /u/gukls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqhl3q/picture_password_not_showing_up_at_login_screen/