Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So basically I decided to put on a password for my laptop. Without a password, normally after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I would have a sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TalhaSaleem1, May 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

So basically I decided to put on a password for my laptop. Without a password, normally after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I would have a sign-in screen which I would have to click on my account and then sign in. However, since I've decided to put on a password, I do not receive the login screen after turning on the laptop from sleep mode, but instead, after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I am on the normal screen with all my apps. I've also decided to remove the password and I have unticked the box which says "Users should require a password when they sign in" in the "netplwiz". Nothing seems to remove the password permanently but instead is making me change the password. Please, could you give me advice about what I should do???

:)

TalhaSaleem1, May 26, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 26, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 26, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!! - Similar Threads - Login Screen Anymore

2. windows 10 there is no login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 there is no login screen: the login screen went missing except for the tools on the right corner I tried troubleshooting by entering safe mode I managed to access the computer but I am unable to login normally this is the site I used:...
  3. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  4. Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.: Screen says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I clicked the "Set up my PIN" and it does not let me set up. It returns to the initial screen, where it displays the time and date. It repeats over and over every time I try. I...
  5. Windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen: I have looked up why i sometimes have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to reach the login prompt. I see hpow to change the settings, but i have 2 questions:Why is this intermittent? and WHY DOESN'T IT SAY TO PRESS CTRL+ALT+DEL???? Why did i have to guess?????Thank you....
  6. Login in aint the same anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login in aint the same anymore: On my previous laptop, tapping the space bar would make the bar appear to fill in my password so i could login to my (microsoft) account. Now, i first select my account by pressing 'sign in'. Then a microsoft sqaure appears (which i cant even select using Alt+Tab, i have to...
  7. Windows 10 Login screen

Windows 10 Login screen: Why does it take so long with multiple try's usual just 2 to log into Windows 10 if the laptop has been in sleep mode? Windows will ask for the PIN, I enter it, and then it clocks for 1 min and returns to the login PIN screen. This should be an easy process. My laptop is 4...
  8. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: Hello I am trying to get into my pc. I am able to launch the BIOS, but when I get to the login screen, the screen is just blue no profile picture but I can see the time like when you normally login I press enter and normally when you should get a prompt to enter your...
  9. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: On the windows 10 login screen there is an image that changes daily. Every now and then there is an interesting image that I am interested in learning more about. When I select to learn more or to take the daily quiz about the image, Windows allows me to login and then never...
  10. Can't login into OneDrive anymore Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login into OneDrive anymore Windows 10.: Hi all, Since 2 days ago it throws this error - "Please try again in a few minutes" When I press "open my onedrive folder" it throws the above error message. (see attached pics) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kind Regards Steve...