Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So basically I decided to put on a password for my laptop. Without a password, normally after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I would have a sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TalhaSaleem1, May 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

So basically I decided to put on a password for my laptop. Without a password, normally after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I would have a sign-in screen which I would have to click on my account and then sign in. However, since I've decided to put on a password, I do not receive the login screen after turning on the laptop from sleep mode, but instead, after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I am on the normal screen with all my apps. I've also decided to remove the password and I have unticked the box which says "Users should require a password when they sign in" in the "netplwiz". Nothing seems to remove the password permanently but instead is making me change the password. Please, could you give me advice about what I should do???

:)

TalhaSaleem1, May 26, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 26, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 26, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!! - Similar Threads - Login Screen Anymore

2. Windows 10 stuck in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck in login screen: When I boot my computer it automatically logs into the account ”Asministrator” and because it doesnt have a password, I cant safe boot or switch to another account. When that happens it puts me in the setup screen where it asks if I want my location to be shown or if I want...
  3. picture on windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  4. Can't login into OneDrive anymore Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login into OneDrive anymore Windows 10.: Hi all, Since 2 days ago it throws this error - "Please try again in a few minutes" When I press "open my onedrive folder" it throws the above error message. (see attached pics) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kind Regards Steve...
  5. Windows 10 login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen: Good evening to all. Been using windows ten now for a while,And quite happy with it. Now the only slight issue that I have is when the laptop needs to restart when it comes to the Welcome screen my name is there and underneath the name it states The user name or password is...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at login screen....

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen....: Hello. I have just upgraded from build 9926 to build 10041 and now I have s major problem with the login screen. It won't respond and no matter what I do with my mouse or keyboard it respond. The clock still changes however which us kinda strange. Here is a pic [img] [img]...
  8. Windows 10 not showing login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not showing login screen: Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing is happening. When I move the mouse, the mouse is only shown in the blue screen. I have tried every possible way I know,...
  9. Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen: I installed windows 10 on my machine last week which went fine with no errors. Since then, I have come into work everyday and found the computer idling at the login screen, flashing and not responding. Just a constant flashing until I turn it off. Because of this I've had to...
  10. Windows 10 login screen is frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 login screen is frozen: Hello! I would be very grateful if you can help me. I have Windows 10 on my laptop. Today I switched it on, the welcome screen did not appeared as usual but the login/password screen showed instead. However I cannot type the password, cannot select the power button or...