Windows 10: Windows 10 login screen not working

Discus and support Windows 10 login screen not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get to the login screen that says "Hi there, welcome back!", and when I press the "Next" button the login screen takes a long time and I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by igotaproblem, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 login screen not working

I get to the login screen that says "Hi there, welcome back!", and when I press the "Next" button the login screen takes a long time and I get a loading cursor. If I press anything after that, the computer restarts itself and the problem begins again. Due to this, I can't even access my computer.

:)

igotaproblem, Jul 30, 2015
  2. HK1000 Win User

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jul 30, 2015
  3. MadTown44 Win User
    Windows 10 Login Screen background picture differs from my Windows 10 Lock Screen background picture

My Windows 10 personalization is set so that the Login Screen picture is the same as the Lock Screen picture. The lock screen picture is set to "Windows Spotlight."

However after a recent Windows 10 update push, the Login Screen picture does not match with the Lock Screen picture. The Login screen is picking up one of the images from the "Picture" setting of the lock screen.

I have tried changing the settings and then rebooting the computer. Nothing seems to work. Appreciate any comments on why the login screen and lock screen don't match anymore even though I have picked the proper selection in Windows 10.

MadTown44, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 login screen not working

CPU: amd fx-8350
    GPU: amd r9 280
    PSU: corsair c650
    HDD: 1gb 7200rpm
    MOBO: msi-970 gaming

igotaproblem, Jul 30, 2015
  5. I think the login screen program has been corrupted because I can use the magnifier app by pressing the circle button and clicking on magnifier. I can change settings and restart and they will save. Should I just reinstall Windows 7 and then use the get windows 10 app again? I was so excited to install Windows 10 that I forgot to save some files, so I would lose those in the process

igotaproblem, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 login screen not working

1. Windows 10 login screen not working - Similar Threads - login screen working

2. Windows login screen not working as intended

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows login screen not working as intended: When I boot up my windows 10 computer, the login screen opens with the time, date and the personalised background picture, as normal. I am able to move the cursor with my mouse, but when I want to go onto the screen where you enter your PIN by pressing any key on the keyboard...
  3. Windows login screen not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login screen not working as intended: When I boot up my windows 10 computer, the login screen opens with the time, date and the personalised background picture, as normal. I am able to move the cursor with my mouse, but when I want to go onto the screen where you enter your PIN by pressing any key on the keyboard...
  4. Windows login screen not working as intended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and Keyboard is not working in Windows 10 login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard is not working in Windows 10 login screen.: After the latest windows 10 update my keyboard and mouse are no longer working. This makes me unable to type in my password at the windows login screen. When I boot to BIOS the mouse and keyboard are working, and if I boot to the windows troubleshoot screen they work as well....
  6. Mouse and Keyboard is not working in Windows 10 login screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard is not working in Windows 10 login screen.: After the latest windows 10 update my keyboard and mouse are no longer working. This makes me unable to type in my password at the windows login screen. When I boot to BIOS the mouse and keyboard are working, and if I boot to the windows troubleshoot screen they work as well....
  7. Mouse and Keyboard is not working in Windows 10 login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10, keyboard not working at login screen,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, keyboard not working at login screen,: I am using HP laptop with Windows 10. During the startup where I have to log in to get in, the key board was not working. Note only few keys i, -, backspace were working and hence cannot login making the laptop unusable. Tried few repair options in setup by googling but...
  9. Keyboard not working at Windows login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard not working at Windows login screen: Hi, Since yesterday I can't login on Windows because my laptop's keyboard wont work when password is required. Judging from the on-screen keyboard it thinks that the Alt-key is pressed. In the BIOS keyboard test it's fine though. Any ideas? Regards Erik [IMG]...
  10. Login screen not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen not working: Hello, I am unable to enter the pin on the login screen, its its not moving at all. Let me explain briefly I am running windows 10 on dell laptop. When i start the system it takes me to the login screen where I'm supposed to enter the pin. For some reason i do not get...