Windows 10: Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

Discus and support Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I login to Windows 10 on my laptop, the password field is filled with black dots. I am unable to clear or backspace these black dots to key in my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Heathrunner, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

When I login to Windows 10 on my laptop, the password field is filled with black dots.

I am unable to clear or backspace these black dots to key in my password.

I can only hit the Enter key; and the system will prompt that the password entered was incorrect.
    From here, the black dots will disappear, and I would be able to key in the password.

How can I remove these black dots that appear on the login screen?

Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots. 9a05aa7d-5a83-4fdd-9907-deb763c9f778?upload=true.jpg

:)

Heathrunner, Apr 14, 2020

2. Password field filled w dots

Why is my password field filled w dots suddenly not enabling me to enter a password?

FredrikLundström2, Apr 14, 2020
  3. H.P.PATEL Win User
    Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots.

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots in Windows8.1

H.P.PATEL, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

password field automatically fill with little dots

Password field automatically fill with little dots win 10 and magnifier no longer works with mouse button on microsoft mouse 4500.

I uninstalles MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_3.2.116 and reinstalled MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_3.0.337 and it looks to have fixed

it. My question is, why?

DouglasCrawford2, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

1. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots. - Similar Threads - login screen password

2. My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...: For the past few days when I've logged in, when I click to type my password in the field it gets filled with the black dots. I used the eye icon to check if maybe it was a stuck key, and it was all "~". The thing is, I'm able to erase these dots and input my password normally...
  3. My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...: For the past few days when I've logged in, when I click to type my password in the field it gets filled with the black dots. I used the eye icon to check if maybe it was a stuck key, and it was all "~". The thing is, I'm able to erase these dots and input my password normally...
  4. My log-in password field gets filled with "~", and only at the password field. Is there a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image

Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image: I am running Windows 10 21H2. On the initial login screen there are no fields to enter my pin or password. The only items that show up are the time, date and the Network and Power icons. If I then press any button on my keyboard the login screen appears as expected, with my...
  6. Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image: I am running Windows 10 21H2. On the initial login screen there are no fields to enter my pin or password. The only items that show up are the time, date and the Network and Power icons. If I then press any button on my keyboard the login screen appears as expected, with my...
  7. Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...

Windows 10 - Username field and Password field not showing up when attempting to login to...: I have a weird issue. Computer is Windows 10, joined to a domain. Issue just started a few days ago. When pressing CRTL-ALT-DELETE to login the username and password field boxes are missing. I have tried the following: 1. chkdsk c: /r 2. Startup Repair 3....
  8. Auto Fill Field defaults

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill Field defaults: The auto fill fields are filled up with values that are no longer valid. How can I change the defaults to my current correct values like new email address etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-field-defaults/ddd8fd9f-8b9c-48e8-b909-e2b09fb7b6a8
  9. boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes: windows 10 fills boxes with do.ts...................................................................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boxes-filling-with-dots-on-browser-and-login-boxes/fd996309-c2e3-46d6-a8db-2da11050c7f6
  10. Unable to login, no password field.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login, no password field.: I have a friend's HP Omni 120-1133w which was upgraded from win7 to win10 and was working fine. She had a power outage and ever since can't log in. It boots up to the lock screen with the time in the left corner and the wireless icon in the right corner. When you hit any key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How To Fix Login With Already Filled In Password Box