Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Password

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Dear All, Can anyone please help me to solve windows 10 login password problem. Somehow the windows 10 login screen accept 2 different passwords. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by emonchan5, Feb 3, 2021.

1. emonchan5 Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Password

Dear All,

Can anyone please help me to solve windows 10 login password problem. Somehow the windows 10 login screen accept 2 different passwords. I believe it accept my old password and new password too. The problem happens after latest windows 10 updates. How do I stop windwos 10 login screen to recognize and accept my old password. I am refering to Windows 10 local password login and not Microsoft Account password. Please Advice. Thank You

Chan KL

:)

emonchan5, Feb 3, 2021
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Password - Similar Threads - Login Screen Password

2. No Password Box on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Password Box on Login Screen: I have a windows login and so does my daughter. She was logging on when she shouldn't so I went into the settings and blocked her from being about to log in. Best part is that now I can not remember er what I did to undo it. When on the sign in screen, no box comes up to...
  3. No password prompt at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password prompt at login screen: Hello, I have a very bad issue with my Acer laptop running on windows 10, i recently signed out on my pc now my login screen doesn't want to show any password prompt and CTRL + ALT + DEL keys doesn't work. In addition any key combinations doesn't work. I've tried so many...
  4. No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password: I need your Support one of Our Dell CPU ACS Work Station has issue no login screen showing in window 10 pro unable to show login password option on screenProduct Name: OptiPlex 3050Service Tag: 6D98LR2Software: Window 10 Proversion: 10.0.18362 build 18362...
  5. Can’t Type Password at the Login Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t Type Password at the Login Screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you are on the Windows 10 login screen, and no matter how many keypresses you make, you cannot type the password!? It’s a confusing scenario, but it only means there is a problem with the keyboard. In this post, we will suggest some tips to help you fix the...
  6. Missing password Sign In on Windows 10 Login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Missing password Sign In on Windows 10 Login screen: I had a major issue during RESET PC in Recovery settings. Everything vent fine, this was a local account because I had no internet at that location. Once the internet came back online I have signed in to the Microsoft account using my email address. Rebooted, and that was the...
  7. Windows 10 Login Screen Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Login Screen Password: Dear All, Can anyone please help me to solve windows 10 login password problem. Somehow the windows 10 login screen accept 2 different passwords. I believe it accept my old password and new password too. The problem happens after latest windows 10 updates. How do I stop...
  8. no password prompt at login screen - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password prompt at login screen - windows 10: no password prompt at login screen - windows 10 - I can't log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-password-prompt-at-login-screen-windows-10/82cad577-df95-4d93-9d93-a30e53209884
  9. Incorrect password on Windows 10 login screen.

Incorrect password on Windows 10 login screen.: My parents are having an issue logging on to their computer. It seems that my mother miss-typed her microsoft email address when she activated it. Now she has a login in screen that asks for a password for the miss-typed account address. She cannot get past this screen since...
  10. Windows 10 No Password Prompt at Login Screen

Windows 10 No Password Prompt at Login Screen: I'm having trouble with my computer. As of lately, when I boot up my PC, I will get to the normal screen where it will show the time and date. When I do anything to get to the password prompt, such as pressing space, it will show a blank screen with my background image but no...