Windows 10: Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been try create a new local user but it can't sign in but if I change it to Administrator user will no problem on that. What should I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LimJun Siang, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem.

Hi all,

I've been try create a new local user but it can't sign in but if I change it to Administrator user will no problem on that.

What should I do?

:)

LimJun Siang, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Dennisg51 Win User

Bootup is trying to login as Administrator instead of Local User

I had to perform a 'Power Reset' last week as my HP Spectre X2 just locked up and got a blue screen error: inaccessible boot drive. (No reason found as to why??!!)

Following this reset, Win 10 is working well and my 'Local Account' was recovered okay with all files.

The problem now is when I startup, Windows login is trying to automatically login as "Administrator" producing an error: "The user name or password is incorrect, Try again". This login error occurs right at startup without me having entered anything or
    touched a key.

If I leave the screen for at least 60 seconds(without touching anything), it then tries looking for me with visual recognition but even this requires me to enter my pin to finally login.

My settings are:

• In User accounts management it shows just one account -
      My User local account, (not set up with MSoft Login)
    • I also have this correctly set to utilise Sign in options, camera facial, password and pin.
    • Facial recognition is not auto opening without a pin
    • I do not have the default Administrator account active.
    • I have run
      via CMD & with admin rights
      : net user administrator /active:no .....(result said successful)

I have searched forums till exhaustion.....I know this is not a major issue BUT am wondering if it's a sign of registry corruption, that may bite me later!!!!

Any help before I do a complete HP System Restore would be appreciated.

Moved fromWindows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem. :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

Dennisg51, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Cannot login to windows 10 after changing to local account

I have similar problem. I created a new local account for a new user on my home laptop using Windows 10 Pro. New user is shown in the list on the login screen but when user tries to log in the sign-in starts but almost immediately signs out.

John_S_Edwards, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem.

Use a Local user Account to login to Windows 10 PC

Hello Vojta,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you want a Local user account to login to your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to convert the Microsoft Account you are using to a Local Account.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account.

• Click Start and then PC settings.

• Click Users and accounts and under your Profile select “Sign in with a local account instead ” option.

• Enter the required details.

• Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem.

1. Windows 10 login to local user immediate sign out but login to Administrator user not problem. - Similar Threads - login local user

2. Windows 10 forgotten local user login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 forgotten local user login password: HiSo my windows 10 desktop PC has a local user admin account. It’s running windows 10 v21h1. The login password is not working so I have been trying to get into the system to reset it. I can get so far, but when I try to use something like the command prompt, it asks for the...
  3. Can't login as local user

Can't login as local user: I have new a Dell Laptop 8 gb, i5, 64-bit x64- based processor. I just reinstalled Windows 10 pro, version 20H2, OS build 19042/865, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 via the Media Creation tool, clean installation. Which went without a hitch. I had to login...
  4. Local User login on Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local User login on Win 10: Hi I purchased a dell xps15 and set up win10 as a work user. I then proceed to add a local user. I was asked username, password and set up 3 security questions. However I was unable to login as a local user, as the login screen ask for an email address and password. I was...
  5. Microsoft login to local user sign in

Microsoft login to local user sign in: I'm about to switch from Microsoft administrator account to a local account. What about my files, pictures. Will they be automatically saved or do I need to save all of them again before changing to a local account? Thank you...
  6. Login user

Login user: I logged in on a friends computer now my account is on his computer shows me. He wants his acct. to show up and to get rid of "Edge" as a browser. Please gig me a clue please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-user/89556bab-4e7d-4981-9a40-0bb721f8b5d7
  7. Windows 10 User Login

Windows 10 User Login: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 for a friend and everything went absolutely fine. I setup a Local User account with password and a few days later decided to remove the password as that's what they wanted. When I started the laptop there was no User login required...
  8. Login with Local User on Windows Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login with Local User on Windows Pro: Hi, I have just started up a brand new HP Desktop machine with Windows Pro installed. I completed the setup, all ok. I have created a new user for my collegaue to use the PC who will also need to be an administrator. She does not have a microsoft email acount or address...
  9. Multi user login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi user login problems: I have recently switched from a MacBook to Dell Windows 10 laptop and am having some unexpected problems with multiple user logins. The problem: when logging back in to the laptop after a reasonable period of inactivity and more than one user is logged in, the trackpad is...
  10. Local access user login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local access user login: I have several HP home computers that I am setting up local account users for. I have 7 kids so 9 of us in the family. I have created local user accounts with no email(kids). Some of them work and some I get profile service service failed can not load profile. I have...