Windows 10: Windows 10 Login

Discus and support Windows 10 Login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi all, I can't login or power down my desktop. The login screen loads up but there is no amazing picture as usual and when I hit a button the pin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kulmayne, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:02 PM.

1. Kulmayne Win User

Windows 10 Login

Hi all,

I can't login or power down my desktop.

The login screen loads up but there is no amazing picture as usual and when I hit a button the pin screen does not show, it is it just houses dark, and loads for hslf a minute and brings up the same screen again. The power button in the bottom tight is also not showing up. Can anyone advise what has happened and how I can resolve it please?

Cheers. Windows 10 Login [​IMG]

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Login

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 Login

1. Windows 10 Login - Similar Threads - Login

2. Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update on restart and now I can't get past recovery screen and cannot login any...: Today i restarted my laptop which is a HP with windows 10. When restarting a update launched and it took a long time to perform, longer than i have had before. Since then when i tried to log into my profile it said it cannot launch the profile, so i restarted and it let me...
  3. I cannot access login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot access login screen on Windows 10: This happened after a windows 10 update. When I press any button the welcome screen goes fuzzy, showing only power, network and 'ease of access' buttons in bottom right corner, but after 30 seconds it returns to the welcome screen. I tried to reboot in safe mode (holding...
  4. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle: Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug...
  5. Cannot login after Windows 10 1093 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login after Windows 10 1093 update: I just installed the Windows 10 1903 update. My system has 3 users. My wife and son can login. I cannot. It recognizes me and I get "welcome" followed quickly by "signing out". I've done multiple restarts and nothing helps....
  6. Minecraft login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login error: Following win 10 security update 1903 yesterday, when trying to log into Minecraft I get an error when clicking 'Sign In' - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. All I can do is close this error box. I'm logged into my Microsoft...
  7. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  8. Problem Login to AOL due to Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Login to AOL due to Malware: I am unable to login to AOL to retrieve my Verizon emails. When I enter my account password, I am redirected to: https://guce.advertising.com/collectIdentifiers?sessionId= [left off r/t concern for personal data] This started about 2 weeks ago. It doesn't matter which...
  9. i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.: i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. it's windows 10 initial screen password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-pc-i-have-not-changed-my/8b29e35b-bbc7-41a0-9528-3d57e8eb14b8"
  10. I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...: [ATTACH] I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my Gmail from Mail & Calendar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-error-code-0x80004005-when-i-am/f029a660-2698-4e25-813f-8ca1ef9e14ef"