Windows 10: Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Nano mouse (possibly 2009, with wireless Nano receiver) erratic, sticks or disappears in Windows 10. Useable but distracting. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaiW42, Oct 24, 2018.

1. DaiW42 Win User

Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems

Windows Nano mouse (possibly 2009, with wireless Nano receiver) erratic, sticks or disappears in Windows 10.

Useable but distracting. Any suggestions please?

:)

DaiW42, Oct 24, 2018
  2. jdemster Win User

Logitech mouse m510 will not scroll on windows 10

I just switched to windows 10 and my Logitech mouse m510 will no longer scoll? any suggestions?

jdemster, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 24, 2018
  4. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems - Similar Threads - Logitech Mouse problems

2. logitech mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  3. Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.: Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following: 1-New batteries in all devices 2-Reloaded software 3-Removed and changed USB's 4-Gone to Device Manager and uninstall all related USB controllers 5- The system has been...
  4. problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10: See subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-discovering-and-pairing-logitech-bluetooth/eb26389a-36e1-4052-99bc-bdf906471274
  5. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  6. Problems with Logitech Gaming Mouse G600 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Logitech Gaming Mouse G600 Windows 10: My mouse no longer recognizes my keybinds ingame. I recently built a new computer and believe it is a Microsoft 10 issue. Has anyone else had the same problem?...
  7. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  8. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10: After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all applications. I downloaded the latest Setpoint and reinstalled it and then rebooted, but nothing has changed. Since everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech mouse scrolling problems