Windows 10: Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

Discus and support Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey! Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit. Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DebasishKar2, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

Hey!

Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit.

Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first manufacturer's logo appears and then directly it shows welcome screen but Windows 10 logo does not appears after

the manufacturer's logo.

Few days back, I have created a dual boot with Phoenix OS, surprisingly Windows 10 logo appeared whenever I choose to boot with Windows 10, after

uninstalling the Phoenix OS again the same problem encountered with the bootup, I am again unable to see the Windows 10 logo at startup.

In my friend's laptop the Windows 10 boot logo always appears after the manufacturer's logo but in my case it is not happening.

I would glad to see the Windows 10 logo during startup.

Me and my friend both are using Windows 10 home 64 bit version 20H2

What could be the reason for this problem?

Someone please help with this matter.

Looking forward for an quick and favorable response.

:)

DebasishKar2, Feb 9, 2021

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

Windows logo at Startup

Does windows logo appears at startup??

during the startup the dell logo appears in my inspiron 5567 and then dots rotates but there is no logo in the screen and then the login screen comes......is it normal??

SUPANTHASEN, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

1. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup - Similar Threads - logo does appears

2. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  3. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  4. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup: Windows Security is running as expected on one of my Windows platforms, but its icon is not displayed in the systray and is not shown in Task Manager startup. How do I get the systray icon back?...
  6. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup. I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything...
  7. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video driver etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  8. Log in screen does not appear on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in screen does not appear on startup: I'm using Win 10, Ver 1903 on a 3 yr old HP Pavilion laptop. I had set password protection on startup and has worked fine for years but now it skips the sign in screen when I turn the laptop on. If laptop goes to sleep while not in use. it will ask for the password. This...
  9. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172