Windows 10: Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

Discus and support Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmar Kashan, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but that did'nt worked.Please! tell me what i do now?[ UEFI or Bios legacy mode option are not available on my pc]

:)

Ahmar Kashan, Sep 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 Stuck on logo screen with spinning dots

This suggestion isn't helpful at all. If I can't even get past the boot screen with spinning dots there is no way to access the recommended steps.

I have two Windows 10 computers. This afternoon I left my backup desktop at a repair shop because the screen goes black after I log in. They've seen this with quite a few Windows 10 computers. This evening my primary computer (laptop) won't get past the
    Microsoft logo screen.

Ive been using Windows computers for over 20 years and never encountered this level of difficulty until Windows 10!

SandyMcMahon, Sep 13, 2022
  3. VBX
    vbx Win User
    computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

Freezes at Blue Windows logo (no dots)

I've got what appears to be a common problem where my computer occasionally freezes at the blue windows logo upon startup, without any spinning dots. If I power down and reboot it loads fine. I've turned off the fast startup, and unplugged any external USB
    drives that would have a backup, which seem to be the two most common suggestions.

Let me know if you need any specific information regarding my PC. Thanks.

dburton1870, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

1. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots - Similar Threads - logo freeze spinning

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  7. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  8. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots: Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning. Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get...
  9. clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too

clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too: Hello, I have built a new pc and what ever I try I cannot get windows to download gets to the same point every time and freezes, I have used a disk drive with a genuine copy of windows 10 installer disk, I have also tried using a external HDD as a bootable drive. I have...
  10. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...