Windows 10: Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello, I have dell vostro 3568 laptop but while booting windows 10 logo not coming. Please help. After dell logo, black screen with cursor coming and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TejasManiyar, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop

hello,

I have dell vostro 3568 laptop but while booting windows 10 logo not coming. Please help. After dell logo, black screen with cursor coming and then login screen comes. Windows 10 logo not coming.

Thanks,

Tejas

:)

TejasManiyar, Feb 24, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 24, 2019
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Feb 24, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

Installieren von kompatiblen Windows 8.1-Treibern für Computer, bei denen ein Upgrade auf Windows 10 durchgeführt wird | Dell Deutschland

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop

1. Windows 10 Logo not coming while booting laptop - Similar Threads - Logo coming while

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. No Windows logo while booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Windows logo while booting: Hi,I have a dell laptop and after the dell startup on a normal computer the windows 10 boot logo should be displayed. However on my laptop doesn't show the windows 10 boot logo. Is it a big deal should I worry and how to fix it?Pls replyThanks...
  5. No Windows logo while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows logo while booting: Hi,I have a dell laptop and after the dell startup on a normal computer the windows 10 boot logo should be displayed. However on my laptop doesn't show the windows 10 boot logo. Is it a big deal should I worry and how to fix it?Pls replyThanks...
  6. No Windows logo while booting

7. How can I make a GIF come instead of the OEM logo while booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make a GIF come instead of the OEM logo while booting?: I want to replace the HP logo with a GIF while booting. How can I do that? Some reddit user did that but they haven't said how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-a-gif-come-instead-of-the-oem-logo/6c81d316-acd8-47a3-aef8-904e42ec5394
  8. How can I make a GIF come instead of the OEM logo while booting?

How can I make a GIF come instead of the OEM logo while booting?: I want to replace the HP logo with a GIF while booting. How can I do that? Some reddit user did that but they haven't said how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-a-gif-come-instead-of-the-oem-logo/6c81d316-acd8-47a3-aef8-904e42ec5394
  9. laptop will not boot past logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop will not boot past logo: I have a Dell laptop 15 5584 recently out of warranty. It will not boot past the Dell logo, also it will not go into bios or safemode. I have tried resetting by holding down the power button for 25 seconds but it will never finish resetting. Running Windows 10, SSD...
  10. Windows Logo not coming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Logo not coming.: Yesterday I converted my bios from legacy to UEFI using Microsoft's mbr2gpt command all the commands were successful and when I restarted my PC then the windows logo is not coming....