Windows 10: windows 10 logo resolution when booting

Discus and support windows 10 logo resolution when booting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys! after I changed samsung ssd 850 evo 250 gb to samsung ssd 850 evo 1tera, I installed fresh Windows 10 again on the new disk, everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CHOUIYEKH, Feb 1, 2020.

1. CHOUIYEKH Win User

windows 10 logo resolution when booting

hi guys!
    after I changed samsung ssd 850 evo 250 gb to samsung ssd 850 evo 1tera, I installed fresh Windows 10 again on the new disk, everything is perfect, but I noticed a difference in the Windows 10 logo when the computer booting and the problem with the resolution of the logo only because when entering the system the screen resolution changes for normal. but while booting, it appears large and the circle that rotates below it appears oval and not circular due to the wrong resolution.

Note that all drivers are installed without problems, the two intel and nvidia are installed.

I tried to reinstall the old 250 GB drive and had no problem with it because it appears with normal resolution. so the problem just happening with the new ssd.

i have HP WorkStation Z210, Windows 10 Pro x64, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    and i'm using nvidia gtx 1050 ti conected with monitor usin hdmi cable.

I hope that you can help me with the problem, regards.

:)

CHOUIYEKH, Feb 1, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Change resolution without seeing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below. Check if it helps.

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on settings
    • Go to Display
    • Click on Advance display settings
    • Change the resolution (1280x1024 recommended)

Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.

To enter into low-resolution mode
    in Windows 10 in change the settings in it, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 1, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 logo resolution when booting - Similar Threads - logo resolution booting

2. rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows: I recently installed Linux Mint alongside Windows and decided to use rEFInd as my boot manager. But I noticed that, when booting in Windows, the boot logo, which for me was the Acer logo because I have an Acer PC was replaced by the Windows logo. Additionally, the resolution...
  3. rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rEFInd changed the boot logo, the resolution and the aspect ratio when booting in Windows: I recently installed Linux Mint alongside Windows and decided to use rEFInd as my boot manager. But I noticed that, when booting in Windows, the boot logo, which for me was the Acer logo because I have an Acer PC was replaced by the Windows logo. Additionally, the resolution...
  4. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. there is no logo windows when boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no logo windows when boot up: Hi! my windows 11 computer doesn't show up with the windows 11 logo when I boot up. I'm sad because the thing I look forward to the most in Windows 11 is the Windows 11 logo...
  7. there is no logo windows when boot up

there is no logo windows when boot up: Hi! my windows 11 computer doesn't show up with the windows 11 logo when I boot up. I'm sad because the thing I look forward to the most in Windows 11 is the Windows 11 logo...
  8. Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting: iMac 2011, was running Windows 10 Pro on bootcamp for several years without issues, until I upgraded last night from 1909 to 2004. After the update is complete and after the first reboot, it’s stuck on the Windows logo. I force shutdown and boot it again but with the same...
  9. Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting: Hi! So this PC that I am using is kinda new. It is Windows 10 and 64-bit. After few days, it is starting to get strange because whenever I open my PC on and starts to boot, it would only reach the Windows 10 logo and would be stuck at it. So, I had to push the restart button...
  10. No windows logo when booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo when booting: After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether I'm using no gui mode and tried sfc /scannow as well. Thank you in advance....