Windows 10: Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

Discus and support Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was just gaming as usual when my entire PC suddenly froze and blurred into blue/white lines. After minutes of unresponsiveness I rebooted my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SklLL3T, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

I was just gaming as usual when my entire PC suddenly froze and blurred into blue/white lines. After minutes of unresponsiveness I rebooted my PC manually and this is where I am now.

If I boot several times, I arrive at the "Repair" screen where I already tried DISM (which did nothing) , SFC (which did also nothing) and running my anti-virus in safe mode. The protocol data SrtTrail.txt says the error codes are 0x32 and 0x490. I upgraded to Windows 10 mid-November without any problems whatsoever. A trusted friend told me that either my 6 year old power supply is failing or my Windows somehow managed to self-destruct.

I have an SSD (where I'm pretty sure I installed my Windows on) and an HDD that, for some reason, is needed to boot the windows logo when I start my PC. I'm hoping that the recovery key method works out tomorrow.

Powersupply: Cougar A450 from 2013

submitted by /u/SklLL3T
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SklLL3T, Dec 15, 2019

2. Black Screen with circling Dots

I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the
    last 6 hours or so. I pushed the stop button and restarted the PC. Windows logo came up but then went to black screen with the circling dots. Can someone help?

FarfordFarford, Dec 15, 2019
  3. 1947model Win User
    My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

Windows 10 install problem with a black screen and hangs

Original title: WIndows 10 install problem

Left Windows 10 update to install overnight last night.

In the morning it appears to be hanging on black screen with Windows 10 logo and circling dots (dots are frozen and not moving).

Hard drive activity light is solid green and not flashing on and off.

Suggestion and/or next steps would be appreciated. Thanks

TrentMayers, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

1. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any... - Similar Threads - logo dotted circle

2. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots: HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets stuck.I also tried the automatic repair, after I shut it down a couple of times, but it gets stuck at the same screen again....
  3. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots: HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets stuck.I also tried the automatic repair, after I shut it down a couple of times, but it gets stuck at the same screen again....
  4. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  6. Black Screen of Nothingness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen of Nothingness in Windows 10: I had a previous issue of the start menu not working in Windows 10. I created a new Windows 10 profile and proceeded to work with that profile, where the start menu would work without any issues. Now a new problem has surfaced on my Microsoft surface laptop 2. When I logon...
  7. windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.

windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.: my laptop- samsung sa-11 bios version:10 I formatted the system as GPT, UEFI windows 10 64bit computer back in March. it was on 1909. last time i checked, since my laptop was too old, 2004 refused to update when i boot up the computer, very old-school progress bar...
  8. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  9. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  10. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo: Hi, My PC was working fine yesterday, but when I try to boot it up normally this morning, it would just get stuck on a black screen after the blue Microsoft logo and the spinning dots. I can successfully boot it into safe mode, and disconnected all the non-essential...