Windows 10: Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

Discus and support Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that was originally set up with an AzureAD account. I only want it with 2 different local accounts now which I set up. When... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by js0873, Oct 11, 2018.

1. js0873 Win User

Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that was originally set up with an AzureAD account. I only want it with 2 different local accounts now which I set up. When it comes to the logon screen it only shows the last local user name there. The only choice is to use that one or "Other User", but when selecting Other User it comes back with an email address entry for the user name and password and says below that "Sign in to: Your work or school account". I only want a local account, so I have to enter .\username to get to it. How do I turn off "Sign in to: Your work or school account"? How do I get both local usernames to show on the logon screen?

:)

js0873, Oct 11, 2018

2. windows 10 - Logon screen user list

windows 10 - why does the list of authorized users not show up on the logon on screen. This is fundamental requirement where there are multiple users on the same PC. surely you can do this without jumping thru hoops? This is a basic requirement for
    most home PCs. This a basic requirement and I can not believe Microsoft missed it.

RayStephenson666, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Logon Screen

My Logon Screen in Windows 10 shows the following:

User Name 1

User Name 2

User Name 3

User Name 4

User Name 5

Password

Password

Password

Password

Password

where "User Names" are the people who have profiles on the machine. It actually says "Password" once for each user. The Control Panel verifies the 5 users listed on the screen. How do I get rid of "Password?"

TimothyApessos, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the
    previous owner.

He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole
    user as administrator.

If I use the netplwiz command to try an hide the original user, it only shows the new user and I think it was
    users/workgroup. The Users/workgroup is greyed out so I cannot change or delete this user.

If the original user account who was the administrator was deleted, why is her name showing up
    on the logon screen?

This laptop is running Win 10 Home.

Assistance needed to show only current user/administrator on the logon screen.

snifferpro, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

1. Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User - Similar Threads - Logon Screen Shows

2. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  3. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  4. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with cursor on logon - only one user affected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor on logon - only one user affected: Hello - I know this is a commonly raised problem, but this is different from other cases I've found.When my son logs onto our family PC, after typing in his password it pauses for a few seconds, then goes to a black screen with the cursor visible. It will sit like this for...
  6. "Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.

"Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.: Hello,When I sign out or reboot, I am not seeing the "Other user" option or button at the bottom left. I have tried many things including what is in this article and it doesn't...
  7. Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user: Hi As the title suggests, I cannot see a way of logging-on to Windows. At present, an old user (no longer contactable) comes up by default, but I don't know his password. There is no option for other users - I've tried CTRL-ALT-DEL, Alt-F4, Win-L and other combinations...
  8. net user last logon date

in Windows 10 Customization
    net user last logon date: Is it possible to clear the last date of logon? For example, if I did "net user John", it would show a bunch of information, including the date of the last logon. Can I clear that in any way?...
  9. How to show user logon screen with switch user by default?

How to show user logon screen with switch user by default?: Hello, I've added another user to my pc but I want my user to be on by default and show this screen anytime a logon is required (with the Switch User button): (not my picture) [ATTACH] Thanks, Harry...
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 logon only one user

2. win 10 only one logon

3. windows 10 pro not letting me change logon user

4. windows 10 login screen only shows one user,
  5. windows 10 - why does the list of authorized users not show up on the logon on screen