Windows 10: Windows 10 - Long delay at start up

Discus and support Windows 10 - Long delay at start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since update Windows ver 1809 on 26/4/19. Reliability History informs 'Windows was not properly shutdown'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AGreenYI, May 17, 2019.

1. AGreenYI Win User

Windows 10 - Long delay at start up

Since update Windows ver 1809 on 26/4/19. Reliability History informs 'Windows was not properly shutdown'

:)

AGreenYI, May 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Windows 10 - Long delay at start up [​IMG]

Windows 10 - Long delay at start up [​IMG]

zinou, May 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Long delay at start up - Similar Threads - Long delay start

2. Windows 11- audio long delay before starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- audio long delay before starting: After updating to Windows 11 on my 6 month old laptop, my audio files take 20 seconds to start or they do not start at all. This also causes a delay in videos starting whether the file is on my computer or a website. Has anyone else had this issue....
  3. Windows 11- audio long delay before starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- audio long delay before starting: After updating to Windows 11 on my 6 month old laptop, my audio files take 20 seconds to start or they do not start at all. This also causes a delay in videos starting whether the file is on my computer or a website. Has anyone else had this issue....
  4. LONG delay while booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LONG delay while booting: I don't THINK this is a Windows 10 thing, so... ASUS X99 Deluxe, Windows 10 Pro, 32 GB memory, AMD 5700 XT graphics... For the last couple months, when I boot the system is posts (presume post is that time when the system wants you to press DEL to go into the BIOS). Then it...
  5. Start up delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up delay: Password request does not pop up after 5 minutes or more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-delay/909a7a85-d31d-4449-b98c-b8513004ea31
  6. Windows 10 long delay on startup.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 long delay on startup.: When I am restarting my computer, it boots up very fast but on the login screen, after I type my pin, I am stuck in Welcome screen no cursor for many minutes. The computer eventually boots up... When I press shutdown and I turn my computer on, then before the login screen...
  7. Windows 10 long delay on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 long delay on startup.: When I am restarting my computer, it boots up very fast but on the login screen, after I type my pin, I am stuck in Welcome screen no cursor for many minutes. The computer eventually boots up... When I press shutdown and I turn my computer on, then before the login screen...
  8. Is there a way to delay apps starting up right after Windows 10 starts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to delay apps starting up right after Windows 10 starts?: A program called CAM by NZXT starts up as soon as windows is booted up, but sometimes it doesn't boot up correctly or fails to authenticate user. When it does this I have to "end task" on the program then restart it, and it usually works fine. I am wondering if I delay the...
  9. delaying start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    delaying start-up and restart: Hello, After installing the latest update on win 10 Pro version 1903 64 bit, namely KB4505903 and KB4508433 my start-up or restarting time increased from 52 sec to 171 sec. When asking for a restart the PC seems to fall asleep for 171 sec., wakes up and restarts as usual....
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 long delay on startup

2. window 10 long delay at startup