Windows 10: Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Antonius Saputra, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the same, any ideas? How to solve it?

:)

Antonius Saputra, Mar 22, 2020

2. Long boot start / black screen before login

Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute
    ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and after 10 seconds desktop. Overall, the system boots 3 times longer than the old Win Seven ... So my question is , what to do in order to eliminate black screen when booting? It's probably
    not normal that the system starts up for so long ... I have little application and order in the system , so it should boot fast like a Ferrari . This black screen would lead me to depression , so please help . I updated my Radeon drivers but no changes.

DamianOrłowski, Mar 22, 2020
  3. quap Win User
    Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and after 10 seconds desktop. Overall, the system boots 3 times longer than the old Win Seven ... So my question is , what to do in order to eliminate black screen when booting? It's probably not normal that the system starts up for so long ... I have little application and order in the system , so it should boot fast like a Ferrari . This black screen would lead me to depression , so please help . I updated my Radeon drivers but no changes.

4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

1. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen - Similar Threads - Long Booting black

2. Long black screen before starts to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long black screen before starts to boot: My problem is that a computer, after restart, shows a black screen for 109 seconds, then it starts to boot, which only takes 15 seconds.It is a long story of how I got to this point, but I reinstalled Windows 10, taking the factory reset, to try to fix it, but that didn't fix...
  3. Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login: Hello all, I have a problem with Win10, namely it started to load slower and slower for me. At first, I did not pay much attention (System started time 15/20s) to it until the time increased to 10min (somewhere around June) then something really started to be wrong. I...
  4. Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10: Hi, whenever I power on my computer, there is a long black screen that lasts around 20 seconds before it cuts to the HP logo and the spinning wheel thingy below it. It slows down the startup speed quite a bit. I have tried updating my graphics drivers, scanning for viruses,...
  5. Long black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen with cursor before login: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10, after upgrading my hardware (new motherboard, processor, ram and added sdd), but whenever I start my PC, I get to a point where I have a black screen and a cursor before the login screen. It will get to the login screen at one point,...
  6. Long black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen before login: Whenever I turn my computer on it will go through the initial boot phases (show the Asus logo, display available drives), but then it just shows a blank monitor (black screen) for about 2 minutes. During this time I don't see my cursor, no keyboard button combination does...
  7. Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10: Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and...
  8. Long Black Screen before Boot

Long Black Screen before Boot: Excellent. Yes Brink's tutorial provide a lot of information.
  9. long boot time with black screen

long boot time with black screen: my asus laptop k53br taking long time during boot up. I have dual graphic card installed amd redeon hd 6310 and amd redeon 7400. During boot up after showing logo black sceen splashes it remain black for 2 mintues. windows 10 auto install drivers. I have tried amd autocheck...
  10. Black screen on boot before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on boot before login screen: Laptop: ​Gigabyte U2442 The issue is pretty much as stated in the title "​Black screen on boot before login screen". I've booted into safe mode and changed the startup up to diagnostic boot and it gets further. When in diagnostic mode it actually gets to the login...