Windows 10: Windows 10 looking for tool bar

Discus and support Windows 10 looking for tool bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; New to windows 10 today and I am looking for tools so I can get to my Verizon Yahoo web page. Help appreciated. Thank you. 144800 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sammie 60, Nov 19, 2019.

1. sammie 60 Win User

Windows 10 looking for tool bar

New to windows 10 today and I am looking for tools so I can get to my Verizon Yahoo web page. Help appreciated. Thank you.

:)

sammie 60, Nov 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 looking for tool bar - Similar Threads - looking tool bar

2. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  3. Looking for a partitioning tool with requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for a partitioning tool with requirements: I'm looking for a disk partitioning tool that meets the following requirements Can run on a wroking Windows 10, or form a bootable flash drive Can create or remove ALL partitioning types, including specifying the GUIDs on GPT disks Either the Windows or bootable version can...
  4. Looking for Network Analysis tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for Network Analysis tool: Is there a GUI based network traffic analysis tool like tcpdump for Windows? If no GUI, then I’ll settle for a command line version. I found a product from Microolap however, I want to know what my options are? Thank-You 154589
  5. tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  6. Tool Bar

Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  7. tool bar in windows 10

tool bar in windows 10: how do I find my tool bar in windows 10 * Moved from IE9/Vista https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar-in-windows-10/2d619a59-79a9-471e-8be8-23f68346811d
  8. Looking for a tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a tool: I am looking for a tool to download that does the following: Removes all of the data collecting/telemetry found here: [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY Removes all apps including the Store, Cortana, and Edge Removes OneDrive and SkyDrive including the SkyDrive in...
  9. Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.

Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.: Hello, I'm doing some WAP upgrades for a company I work for. They have a pretty robust Cisco lightweight AP system and I'm upgrading the hardware to support wireless AC. I have 60-70 WAPs to go through and I want to go through them quickly. They have multiple subnets...
  10. I'm looking for a network tool

I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...