Windows 10: Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon

Discus and support Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm a Windows user and I'm looking for a new pleasing look for my system. I saw this video in my recommendations on YouTube, it was about something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xrmxr, May 7, 2021.

1. xrmxr Win User

Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon

I'm a Windows user and I'm looking for a new pleasing look for my system. I saw this video in my recommendations on YouTube, it was about something illegal reason being I've blurred /covered all application details so no one uses them.I've highlighted the main things that have been changed; the cursor that only makes sense to me because of custom ones, different Windows icons, and smoother edges like Linux. I think that this is Windows 10 since the icons on the right corner being Onedrive etc. The image will be attached to this message.I'm only wanting to know h

:)

xrmxr, May 7, 2021

2. Cursor edge is not smooth

My mouse pointer is not smooth at the edges. Specially at busy icon/working on background icon, the edges have a black stroke. i have tried other third party icons also. but results are the same. What should i do?

My version is up to the date. I install updates regularly.

Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon 8df3b955-c01b-461e-8c7f-0a4e40e3c2e7.jpg

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC ]

HillolBarman, May 7, 2021
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 7, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Looks Like Linux? Smooth edges, different cursor, different windows icon - Similar Threads - Looks Linux Smooth

2. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  3. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  4. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  6. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  7. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why does Windows 10 look different on different monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows 10 look different on different monitors?: I have a new laptop, and Windows 10 looks somehow more modern on it - not sure if that's a great way to describe it. The typeface seems different or something, I'm not sure, I don't know design principles, but it looks great. I plugged it in to a monitor (full disclosure: a...
  9. difference between window and linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    difference between window and linux: whats the difference between windows 10 and linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-window-and-linux/4d67db34-8180-463c-99a2-d02afaaf34c5
  10. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar: I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline. I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon on the Taskbar has a line or a slash mark through it. Is this how the OneDrive icon should look like when I am not signed...