Windows 10: Windows 10 loop

Discus and support Windows 10 loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So before my PC was running really slow like i couldnt deal with it. It was just super annoying. So i decided to factory reset it clean everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YahiaSabry, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 loop

So before my PC was running really slow like i couldnt deal with it. It was just super annoying. So i decided to factory reset it clean everything start from brand new. So i started the reset and everything was running smoothly. The problem started when it was time to start using my PC.

First it asked me for the time and the county etc. just like hows shown right there.

Windows 10 loop [​IMG]

So then i click on next then this popped up on my screen.

Windows 10 loop [​IMG]So i thought oh its just that happens everytime you restart your PC. Then this screen popped up.

Windows 10 loop [​IMG]I tried everything i can but it was not working. I tried to turn off the wifi and do the process with no wifi it didnt work. I looked up many articles and many videos and nothing helped can anyons help me find out what is going on with my computer please

the wifi so i put it in then this screen popped up.

:)

YahiaSabry, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 loop

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 loop

1. Windows 10 loop - Similar Threads - loop

2. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  3. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  4. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  5. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...
  6. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  7. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  8. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  9. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  10. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...