Windows 10: Windows 10 looping during startup

Discus and support Windows 10 looping during startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have this Acer Nitro 5 laptop and I'm using Windows 10 but not activated. This morning when I tried to power it on I had this infinite loop from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LucasZampietro, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 looping during startup

I have this Acer Nitro 5 laptop and I'm using Windows 10 but not activated. This morning when I tried to power it on I had this infinite loop from the landscape view before pin screen to a blue screen and then the landscape view again and so on. Does anyone have ever had this problem? How can I fix it?

I have a gif format video showing what is going on but can't post it here. If you want to see it to understand my problem better I can send you via email!7

Thanks a lot, guys

:)

LucasZampietro, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Windows 10 looping during startup

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 looping during startup

1. Windows 10 looping during startup - Similar Threads - looping during startup

2. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  3. Windows 10 Startup Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Startup Loop: Hopefully someone is able to help me out here. I have an HP Pavilion All-In-One, and it's been having some big issues lately. At one point, I couldn't get past the default administrator login screen. However, after a few hours yesterday, I got to the Windows setup screen...
  4. Blue Screen Loop During Startup

Blue Screen Loop During Startup: I have an Asus laptop. And i have a bluescreen, too. I dont know why. It opens, shows the asus logo, the cpu fan starts spinning at a superspeed and after 1-2 minutes it bluescreens. I tried every single solution available online. The stopcode is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have...
  5. Windows 10 startup repair loop

Windows 10 startup repair loop: My lenovo IdeaPad 110 is stuck on a Startup repair loop. I have tried everything for it to end. The startup repair couldn't repair my pc, command prompt always says "The device is not ready" once i enter the command "d:". Uninstalling updates always run into an error and the...
  6. Startup Loop

Startup Loop: I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  7. Startup repair loop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair loop windows 10: My old HP updated to windows10 crashrs on most updates and takes a couple of days re starts to get it back online. Since friday now its been stuck in repair loop with me able to access command prompt and make changes, i disabled automatic startup repair using bcdedit...
  8. Windows 10 startup screen loops

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup screen loops: On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to allow PIN to be entered and startup to complete. Recently, when touching a key at startup to get the login screen, the...
  9. Windows 10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup repair loop: Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests. Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD)....
  10. Startup loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup loop: Im having a horrible problem on my toshiha laptop when its booting up it just shows the toshiha logo then the black screen with the white underscore after that it repeats endlessly Ive tried to force turn off my computer many times but I cannot get the troubleshoot options...