Windows 10: Windows 10 Looping Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Looping Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, Insurance Firm 100 users, all have the same laptop Dell Latitude 5401. Windows 10 1903 deployed using smartdeploy about 5 months ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zscott031, May 27, 2020.

1. zscott031 Win User

Windows 10 Looping Issue

Hey Everyone,

Insurance Firm 100 users, all have the same laptop Dell Latitude 5401. Windows 10 1903 deployed using smartdeploy about 5 months ago. Domain Controllers, File Servers, are all cloud-hosted inside Azure, with Site to Site using Meraki, and OpenVPN for when they are out of the office. We have a few X270s from Lenovo as loaners and one of them has been hit with this issue as well, making it less likely a specific model issue. All devices domain-joined. Domain was created fresh about 5 months ago.

We have 3-4 users per month, that when they try to log in they get stuck at "Welcome" If you manage to get PC into safe mode: System Restore does not solve, Networking Never Comes Back (yes Safe Mode with Networking too), SFC finds issues but nothing gets fixed, DISM does not work. I believe this happens when they enter their password wrong. However, I have not been able to replicate this.

I am lost here, I don't know where else to look, but these PCs never have the updates installed that cause these issues, I don't remember the KBs off the top of my head, but we have a strict update policy through our RMM and these updates never make it to the machines.

I am not really looking to save the dead PCs, though it would be nice... I am really interested to find a way to stop this.

:)

zscott031, May 27, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Looping Issue

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Looping Issue

1. Windows 10 Looping Issue - Similar Threads - Looping Issue

2. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  3. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  4. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  6. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  7. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.: I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you...
  9. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.: I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you...
  10. Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...

Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...: It hiv this error but say no administrator on account on PC so how do I fix, restore or reset this windows 10 annoying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32logfilessrts-rttrailtxt-start-up/67e8bec2-615a-4711-a7b5-573795aafc80

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen loop