Windows 10: Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

Discus and support Windows 10 lose activation status once per day in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.Recently I started to have troubles with my Windows 10 copy.My Windows 10 Home license is Retail Box and it is not linked to MS account, I use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WOLF PACIFIER, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

Hello.Recently I started to have troubles with my Windows 10 copy.My Windows 10 Home license is Retail Box and it is not linked to MS account, I use it only as local account. I created MS account only for support.Now, back to my problem.This license have been activated a couple months ago with ASUS motherboard but I did motherboard RMA and motherboard was replaced with other brand model.On new motherboard activation required to activate Windows via phone, which I did and everything was fine.Then, I upgraded my reactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Home. Used it for 2-3 weeks. Dissapointe

:)

WOLF PACIFIER, Nov 29, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Nov 29, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

1. Windows 10 lose activation status once per day - Similar Threads - lose activation status

2. Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day: Hello everyone,for a while now I am experiencing at least one BSOD per day due to ndis.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have uploaded the minidump as a zip file to OneDrive: Minidump.zipCan somebody analyze the dump files for me?Even better: Also explain how to do it myself?...
  3. Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple ndis.sys bluescreens KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED atleast once per day: Hello everyone,for a while now I am experiencing at least one BSOD per day due to ndis.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have uploaded the minidump as a zip file to OneDrive: Minidump.zipCan somebody analyze the dump files for me?Even better: Also explain how to do it myself?...
  4. Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lose activation status once per day: Hello.Recently I started to have troubles with my Windows 10 copy.My Windows 10 Home license is Retail Box and it is not linked to MS account, I use it only as local account. I created MS account only for support.Now, back to my problem.This license have been activated a...
  5. Windows 10 lose activation status once per day

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 lose activation status once per day: Hello.Recently I started to have troubles with my Windows 10 copy.My Windows 10 Home license is Retail Box and it is not linked to MS account, I use it only as local account. I created MS account only for support.Now, back to my problem.This license have been activated a...
  6. DPC_Watchdog_Violation occurring once per day at first startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation occurring once per day at first startup: Good Evening All,I am having a weird issue with my PC BSOD'ing at the Windows login screen only once per day -- when I first power on my PC. It doesn't seem to occur on reboots or subsequent cold boots, just once per 24 hours.The PC is new, and I have reinstalled Windows...
  7. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  8. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut...
  9. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, sometimes with a blue screen error sometimes no. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I...
  10. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...