Windows 10: Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?

Discus and support Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MSI FX600 upgraded to Windows 10, then the cursor disappeared, then the arrows stopped working. How to get the cursor working so the pointer drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ruth CBU, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Ruth CBU Win User

Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?

MSI FX600 upgraded to Windows 10, then the cursor disappeared, then the arrows stopped working.

How to get the cursor working so the pointer drive can be updated etc

:)

Ruth CBU, Jan 21, 2020

2. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?

double arrow cursor

Hi after the latest update in windows 10, using ie 11, my cursor changes to double arrow constantly..to fix it I have to hover over the toolbar on my desktop and it will change back to normal. I've looked everywhere for a fix..

thank you so much for any help!

CherylBrown_52, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?

1. Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix? - Similar Threads - losing cursor arrows

2. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  3. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  4. My cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor arrow: How do I get my cursor symbol back? My cursor is now a small round clock/target like symbol - with a small black triangle at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions. Please help. Thank you....
  5. How to fix cursor lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix cursor lock: I have two monitors for my pc and when gaming, my cursor becomes locked into the monitor the game is running on. I have to press the windows key or tab out of the game to free my cursor into the other monitor. Any fixes for this? submitted by /u/redisntactuallyit [link]...
  6. windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared.: windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cursor-and-arrows-disappeared/3671c958-b750-4d30-b001-7d713232292e
  7. windows arrow cursor is hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    windows arrow cursor is hidden: Hi, On windows startup the windows arrow cursor is hidden and when I move the mouse sometimes the cursor appears but most of the time it does not until I unplug and replug the mouse again from USB connection. Is there any solution to this problem? I dont want to return the...
  8. Cursor moved by the directional arrows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor moved by the directional arrows.: Hello, I've been having a problem for a few days now, when I press my directional arrows on the keyboard, it moves my cursor. Anyone know how not to get that? submitted by /u/dadriun [link] [comments]...
  9. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  10. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...